"Thanks" by Sigur Ros
Wanna hear "Thanks" in Icelandic version?! Better buy Sigur Ros' set titled "Takk," which is Icelandic for "Thanks." Containing 11-cut release, the album will be internationally put on sale September 22 and will be issued the following day by Geffen in North America.
Sung mostly in Sigur Ros' native tongue, several of the new tracks have already been performed live on a just-underway international tour, which arrives Tuesday in Paris. In related news, a North American tour will be held September 6 in Atlanta, with one-off shows scheduled for August 9 in Honolulu and August 11 in Los Angeles.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle