"Thanks" by Sigur Ros
Wanna hear "Thanks" in Icelandic version?! Better buy Sigur Ros' set titled "Takk," which is Icelandic for "Thanks." Containing 11-cut release, the album will be internationally put on sale September 22 and will be issued the following day by Geffen in North America.
Sung mostly in Sigur Ros' native tongue, several of the new tracks have already been performed live on a just-underway international tour, which arrives Tuesday in Paris. In related news, a North American tour will be held September 6 in Atlanta, with one-off shows scheduled for August 9 in Honolulu and August 11 in Los Angeles.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech