"Thanks" by Sigur Ros
Wanna hear "Thanks" in Icelandic version?! Better buy Sigur Ros' set titled "Takk," which is Icelandic for "Thanks." Containing 11-cut release, the album will be internationally put on sale September 22 and will be issued the following day by Geffen in North America.
Sung mostly in Sigur Ros' native tongue, several of the new tracks have already been performed live on a just-underway international tour, which arrives Tuesday in Paris. In related news, a North American tour will be held September 6 in Atlanta, with one-off shows scheduled for August 9 in Honolulu and August 11 in Los Angeles.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2