"Thanks" by Sigur Ros
Wanna hear "Thanks" in Icelandic version?! Better buy Sigur Ros' set titled "Takk," which is Icelandic for "Thanks." Containing 11-cut release, the album will be internationally put on sale September 22 and will be issued the following day by Geffen in North America.
Sung mostly in Sigur Ros' native tongue, several of the new tracks have already been performed live on a just-underway international tour, which arrives Tuesday in Paris. In related news, a North American tour will be held September 6 in Atlanta, with one-off shows scheduled for August 9 in Honolulu and August 11 in Los Angeles.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns