"Thanks" by Sigur Ros
Wanna hear "Thanks" in Icelandic version?! Better buy Sigur Ros' set titled "Takk," which is Icelandic for "Thanks." Containing 11-cut release, the album will be internationally put on sale September 22 and will be issued the following day by Geffen in North America.
Sung mostly in Sigur Ros' native tongue, several of the new tracks have already been performed live on a just-underway international tour, which arrives Tuesday in Paris. In related news, a North American tour will be held September 6 in Atlanta, with one-off shows scheduled for August 9 in Honolulu and August 11 in Los Angeles.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC