Soccer legend Pele turns his attention to new object, which is a documentary film. Was back in the city on Friday, he introduced a documentary film of his life entitled "Pele Eterno" (Pele Forever), which was being shown at the New York's Museum of Modern Art on Saturday and Sunday as part of MoMA's exhibition of Brazilian cinema.
The movie, directed by Anibal Massaini, tells about the life of Pele through the eyes of his family and former teammates. Moreover, it will also include historic footage, some of it 50 years old, of a few of Pele's 1,281 goals in a 22-year career, including tallies in Brazil's 1958 and 1970 World Cup final victories.
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour