Soccer legend Pele turns his attention to new object, which is a documentary film. Was back in the city on Friday, he introduced a documentary film of his life entitled "Pele Eterno" (Pele Forever), which was being shown at the New York's Museum of Modern Art on Saturday and Sunday as part of MoMA's exhibition of Brazilian cinema.
The movie, directed by Anibal Massaini, tells about the life of Pele through the eyes of his family and former teammates. Moreover, it will also include historic footage, some of it 50 years old, of a few of Pele's 1,281 goals in a 22-year career, including tallies in Brazil's 1958 and 1970 World Cup final victories.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding