Soccer legend Pele turns his attention to new object, which is a documentary film. Was back in the city on Friday, he introduced a documentary film of his life entitled "Pele Eterno" (Pele Forever), which was being shown at the New York's Museum of Modern Art on Saturday and Sunday as part of MoMA's exhibition of Brazilian cinema.
The movie, directed by Anibal Massaini, tells about the life of Pele through the eyes of his family and former teammates. Moreover, it will also include historic footage, some of it 50 years old, of a few of Pele's 1,281 goals in a 22-year career, including tallies in Brazil's 1958 and 1970 World Cup final victories.
More Pele News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says