Wanted: A Lead Singer
The onetime hit-making 1980s band INXS has inked a new deal with Epic Records. "We're very happy to be joining the Epic family and can't wait to get back into the studio to record again," so guitarist Andrew Farriss said in a press release Thursday.
To begin the new chapter, CBS has on Monday started airing Rock Star: INXS, a reality competition which is aimed to deliver the band a new singer to replace Michael Hutchence, who committed suicide in 1997. Later on, the eventual winner will perform with INXS in the live concert finale, record an album with the band and then front a subsequent INXS world tour playing more than 100 cities. The album and tour are slated for later this year.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower