Wanted: A Lead Singer
The onetime hit-making 1980s band INXS has inked a new deal with Epic Records. "We're very happy to be joining the Epic family and can't wait to get back into the studio to record again," so guitarist Andrew Farriss said in a press release Thursday.
To begin the new chapter, CBS has on Monday started airing Rock Star: INXS, a reality competition which is aimed to deliver the band a new singer to replace Michael Hutchence, who committed suicide in 1997. Later on, the eventual winner will perform with INXS in the live concert finale, record an album with the band and then front a subsequent INXS world tour playing more than 100 cities. The album and tour are slated for later this year.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked