Wanted: A Lead Singer
The onetime hit-making 1980s band INXS has inked a new deal with Epic Records. "We're very happy to be joining the Epic family and can't wait to get back into the studio to record again," so guitarist Andrew Farriss said in a press release Thursday.
To begin the new chapter, CBS has on Monday started airing Rock Star: INXS, a reality competition which is aimed to deliver the band a new singer to replace Michael Hutchence, who committed suicide in 1997. Later on, the eventual winner will perform with INXS in the live concert finale, record an album with the band and then front a subsequent INXS world tour playing more than 100 cities. The album and tour are slated for later this year.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic