Lyme Stops Hall & Oates Shows
Pop music duo Hall & Oates have to reluctantly postpone their up to 16 tour dates this summer because Darryl Hall has been diagnosed with Lyme disease, which is a tick-borne malady that usually causes flu-like symptoms for a few weeks. Due to that fact, Hall is recovering at his home in upstate New York and is expected to make a full recovery, publicist Jonathan Wolfson said Wednesday.
Six dates on the trek have already been canceled. Several performances scheduled through the end of July are also expected to be postponed. A revised schedule for the tour, which began last month in support of the duo's latest album, "Our Kind of Soul," will be soon confirmed. Though, a June 26 Greek Theatre show in Los Angeles has already been rescheduled at the same venue for September 21, while a June 28 stop at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga, Calif. has also been rescheduled at the same venue for September 20. One thing for sure, previously scheduled dates with Todd Rundgren, beginning August 23 at the Bank of America Pavilion in Boston, will not be affected, instead it will run through the end of November.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...