Lyme Stops Hall & Oates Shows
Pop music duo Hall & Oates have to reluctantly postpone their up to 16 tour dates this summer because Darryl Hall has been diagnosed with Lyme disease, which is a tick-borne malady that usually causes flu-like symptoms for a few weeks. Due to that fact, Hall is recovering at his home in upstate New York and is expected to make a full recovery, publicist Jonathan Wolfson said Wednesday.
Six dates on the trek have already been canceled. Several performances scheduled through the end of July are also expected to be postponed. A revised schedule for the tour, which began last month in support of the duo's latest album, "Our Kind of Soul," will be soon confirmed. Though, a June 26 Greek Theatre show in Los Angeles has already been rescheduled at the same venue for September 21, while a June 28 stop at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga, Calif. has also been rescheduled at the same venue for September 20. One thing for sure, previously scheduled dates with Todd Rundgren, beginning August 23 at the Bank of America Pavilion in Boston, will not be affected, instead it will run through the end of November.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!