Lyme Stops Hall & Oates Shows
Pop music duo Hall & Oates have to reluctantly postpone their up to 16 tour dates this summer because Darryl Hall has been diagnosed with Lyme disease, which is a tick-borne malady that usually causes flu-like symptoms for a few weeks. Due to that fact, Hall is recovering at his home in upstate New York and is expected to make a full recovery, publicist Jonathan Wolfson said Wednesday.
Six dates on the trek have already been canceled. Several performances scheduled through the end of July are also expected to be postponed. A revised schedule for the tour, which began last month in support of the duo's latest album, "Our Kind of Soul," will be soon confirmed. Though, a June 26 Greek Theatre show in Los Angeles has already been rescheduled at the same venue for September 21, while a June 28 stop at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga, Calif. has also been rescheduled at the same venue for September 20. One thing for sure, previously scheduled dates with Todd Rundgren, beginning August 23 at the Bank of America Pavilion in Boston, will not be affected, instead it will run through the end of November.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift