Lyme Stops Hall & Oates Shows
Pop music duo Hall & Oates have to reluctantly postpone their up to 16 tour dates this summer because Darryl Hall has been diagnosed with Lyme disease, which is a tick-borne malady that usually causes flu-like symptoms for a few weeks. Due to that fact, Hall is recovering at his home in upstate New York and is expected to make a full recovery, publicist Jonathan Wolfson said Wednesday.
Six dates on the trek have already been canceled. Several performances scheduled through the end of July are also expected to be postponed. A revised schedule for the tour, which began last month in support of the duo's latest album, "Our Kind of Soul," will be soon confirmed. Though, a June 26 Greek Theatre show in Los Angeles has already been rescheduled at the same venue for September 21, while a June 28 stop at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga, Calif. has also been rescheduled at the same venue for September 20. One thing for sure, previously scheduled dates with Todd Rundgren, beginning August 23 at the Bank of America Pavilion in Boston, will not be affected, instead it will run through the end of November.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet