World Goes "Fantastic"
Originally planned for a June 29 release, 20th Century Fox made up its mind and tend to postpone the "Fantastic Four" for a July 7 release in an attempt to avoid clashing with the debut of "War of the Worlds," which led the box-office with about $77 million over the long July 4 holiday weekend. As for the plot, "Fantastic Four" tells the story of four astronauts who are transformed into superheroes by cosmic rays.
Will descend on North American movie theaters on Friday, the movie marking Marvel Enterprises Inc.'s latest venture to turn its comic book heroes into box office superpowers. Moreover, "Fantastic Four" is projected to generate $103 million and $200 million at domestic and global box offices.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack