World Goes "Fantastic"
Originally planned for a June 29 release, 20th Century Fox made up its mind and tend to postpone the "Fantastic Four" for a July 7 release in an attempt to avoid clashing with the debut of "War of the Worlds," which led the box-office with about $77 million over the long July 4 holiday weekend. As for the plot, "Fantastic Four" tells the story of four astronauts who are transformed into superheroes by cosmic rays.
Will descend on North American movie theaters on Friday, the movie marking Marvel Enterprises Inc.'s latest venture to turn its comic book heroes into box office superpowers. Moreover, "Fantastic Four" is projected to generate $103 million and $200 million at domestic and global box offices.
More Fantastic Four News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease