World Goes "Fantastic"
Originally planned for a June 29 release, 20th Century Fox made up its mind and tend to postpone the "Fantastic Four" for a July 7 release in an attempt to avoid clashing with the debut of "War of the Worlds," which led the box-office with about $77 million over the long July 4 holiday weekend. As for the plot, "Fantastic Four" tells the story of four astronauts who are transformed into superheroes by cosmic rays.
Will descend on North American movie theaters on Friday, the movie marking Marvel Enterprises Inc.'s latest venture to turn its comic book heroes into box office superpowers. Moreover, "Fantastic Four" is projected to generate $103 million and $200 million at domestic and global box offices.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role