World Goes "Fantastic"
Originally planned for a June 29 release, 20th Century Fox made up its mind and tend to postpone the "Fantastic Four" for a July 7 release in an attempt to avoid clashing with the debut of "War of the Worlds," which led the box-office with about $77 million over the long July 4 holiday weekend. As for the plot, "Fantastic Four" tells the story of four astronauts who are transformed into superheroes by cosmic rays.
Will descend on North American movie theaters on Friday, the movie marking Marvel Enterprises Inc.'s latest venture to turn its comic book heroes into box office superpowers. Moreover, "Fantastic Four" is projected to generate $103 million and $200 million at domestic and global box offices.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters