World Goes "Fantastic"
Originally planned for a June 29 release, 20th Century Fox made up its mind and tend to postpone the "Fantastic Four" for a July 7 release in an attempt to avoid clashing with the debut of "War of the Worlds," which led the box-office with about $77 million over the long July 4 holiday weekend. As for the plot, "Fantastic Four" tells the story of four astronauts who are transformed into superheroes by cosmic rays.
Will descend on North American movie theaters on Friday, the movie marking Marvel Enterprises Inc.'s latest venture to turn its comic book heroes into box office superpowers. Moreover, "Fantastic Four" is projected to generate $103 million and $200 million at domestic and global box offices.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs