"Mrs. Smith" Adopts Ethiopian Baby Girl
Accompanied by Brad Pitt and her son Maddox, Angelina Jolie visited the Horn of Africa nation last week to file her adoption request. "The paperwork has gone through. Miss Angelina's request was accepted last week," Hadosh Halefom, head of the country's state-run adoption agency, told The Associated Press.
Broke the news to People magazine, Jolie announced the child, an orphaned Ethiopian baby girl whose parents were killed by AIDS, is named Zahara Marley Jolie. Further, the Hollywood actress said that she and Maddox are "very happy to have a new addition to our family."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie