"Mrs. Smith" Adopts Ethiopian Baby Girl
Accompanied by Brad Pitt and her son Maddox, Angelina Jolie visited the Horn of Africa nation last week to file her adoption request. "The paperwork has gone through. Miss Angelina's request was accepted last week," Hadosh Halefom, head of the country's state-run adoption agency, told The Associated Press.
Broke the news to People magazine, Jolie announced the child, an orphaned Ethiopian baby girl whose parents were killed by AIDS, is named Zahara Marley Jolie. Further, the Hollywood actress said that she and Maddox are "very happy to have a new addition to our family."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show