"Mrs. Smith" Adopts Ethiopian Baby Girl
Accompanied by Brad Pitt and her son Maddox, Angelina Jolie visited the Horn of Africa nation last week to file her adoption request. "The paperwork has gone through. Miss Angelina's request was accepted last week," Hadosh Halefom, head of the country's state-run adoption agency, told The Associated Press.
Broke the news to People magazine, Jolie announced the child, an orphaned Ethiopian baby girl whose parents were killed by AIDS, is named Zahara Marley Jolie. Further, the Hollywood actress said that she and Maddox are "very happy to have a new addition to our family."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby