"Mrs. Smith" Adopts Ethiopian Baby Girl
Accompanied by Brad Pitt and her son Maddox, Angelina Jolie visited the Horn of Africa nation last week to file her adoption request. "The paperwork has gone through. Miss Angelina's request was accepted last week," Hadosh Halefom, head of the country's state-run adoption agency, told The Associated Press.
Broke the news to People magazine, Jolie announced the child, an orphaned Ethiopian baby girl whose parents were killed by AIDS, is named Zahara Marley Jolie. Further, the Hollywood actress said that she and Maddox are "very happy to have a new addition to our family."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story