Idol's Bice Talks About Solo Album
Fourth season American Idol runner-up Bo Bice admits he's been working on his debut album and expects to include his band Sugar Money members for his Alabama tour. ''We're still in the beginning stages. I've been doing some studio work and practicing with my band, Sugar Money, when I have a chance to go back home. We did a little bit of recording while I was there. Obviously I'm still plugging my cats there, and trying to get the band on the road with me,'' said Bice.
Refused to reveal anyone he's working with for the album, Bice merely noted producers Desmond Child and Jamie Houston, and his duet with Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi on the 1970 Ides of March song "Vehicle." Won't confirm rumors saying he did a duet with Carlos Santana for the guitar great's next album, Bice explained, "I'd look forward to doing that. I can't speculate, though. Until things are in stone with me, I don't ever know what's going on."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius