Idol's Bice Talks About Solo Album
Fourth season American Idol runner-up Bo Bice admits he's been working on his debut album and expects to include his band Sugar Money members for his Alabama tour. ''We're still in the beginning stages. I've been doing some studio work and practicing with my band, Sugar Money, when I have a chance to go back home. We did a little bit of recording while I was there. Obviously I'm still plugging my cats there, and trying to get the band on the road with me,'' said Bice.
Refused to reveal anyone he's working with for the album, Bice merely noted producers Desmond Child and Jamie Houston, and his duet with Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi on the 1970 Ides of March song "Vehicle." Won't confirm rumors saying he did a duet with Carlos Santana for the guitar great's next album, Bice explained, "I'd look forward to doing that. I can't speculate, though. Until things are in stone with me, I don't ever know what's going on."
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer