Fresh New Album of Franz Ferdinand
Lead singer Alex Kapranos said his band Franz Ferdinand is close to release the track list for its second album, which is set for an October 4th release. The new album, which Kapranos said will not have a title, will be distinguishable from its 2004 predecessor only by its color scheme and will be released via Epic Records.
"We still want to make people dance, but we didn't want to repeat the same beats," that's what Kapranos felt about the album. Motivated with such eagerness, the album will entertain fans with such hits, as "Do You Want To?," "Walk Away," "Turn It On," "I'm Your Villain," "Evil and a Heathen," "This Boy," "Well, That Was Easy," and "You Could Have It So Much Better."
Following the album release, Franz Ferdinand will after that begin a North American tour in late September, one of the first few dates of which will be an appearance at the Austin City Limits festival on September 23-25.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free