Fresh New Album of Franz Ferdinand
Lead singer Alex Kapranos said his band Franz Ferdinand is close to release the track list for its second album, which is set for an October 4th release. The new album, which Kapranos said will not have a title, will be distinguishable from its 2004 predecessor only by its color scheme and will be released via Epic Records.
"We still want to make people dance, but we didn't want to repeat the same beats," that's what Kapranos felt about the album. Motivated with such eagerness, the album will entertain fans with such hits, as "Do You Want To?," "Walk Away," "Turn It On," "I'm Your Villain," "Evil and a Heathen," "This Boy," "Well, That Was Easy," and "You Could Have It So Much Better."
Following the album release, Franz Ferdinand will after that begin a North American tour in late September, one of the first few dates of which will be an appearance at the Austin City Limits festival on September 23-25.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage