Fresh New Album of Franz Ferdinand
Lead singer Alex Kapranos said his band Franz Ferdinand is close to release the track list for its second album, which is set for an October 4th release. The new album, which Kapranos said will not have a title, will be distinguishable from its 2004 predecessor only by its color scheme and will be released via Epic Records.
"We still want to make people dance, but we didn't want to repeat the same beats," that's what Kapranos felt about the album. Motivated with such eagerness, the album will entertain fans with such hits, as "Do You Want To?," "Walk Away," "Turn It On," "I'm Your Villain," "Evil and a Heathen," "This Boy," "Well, That Was Easy," and "You Could Have It So Much Better."
Following the album release, Franz Ferdinand will after that begin a North American tour in late September, one of the first few dates of which will be an appearance at the Austin City Limits festival on September 23-25.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard