Fresh New Album of Franz Ferdinand
Lead singer Alex Kapranos said his band Franz Ferdinand is close to release the track list for its second album, which is set for an October 4th release. The new album, which Kapranos said will not have a title, will be distinguishable from its 2004 predecessor only by its color scheme and will be released via Epic Records.
"We still want to make people dance, but we didn't want to repeat the same beats," that's what Kapranos felt about the album. Motivated with such eagerness, the album will entertain fans with such hits, as "Do You Want To?," "Walk Away," "Turn It On," "I'm Your Villain," "Evil and a Heathen," "This Boy," "Well, That Was Easy," and "You Could Have It So Much Better."
Following the album release, Franz Ferdinand will after that begin a North American tour in late September, one of the first few dates of which will be an appearance at the Austin City Limits festival on September 23-25.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor