Fresh New Album of Franz Ferdinand
Lead singer Alex Kapranos said his band Franz Ferdinand is close to release the track list for its second album, which is set for an October 4th release. The new album, which Kapranos said will not have a title, will be distinguishable from its 2004 predecessor only by its color scheme and will be released via Epic Records.
"We still want to make people dance, but we didn't want to repeat the same beats," that's what Kapranos felt about the album. Motivated with such eagerness, the album will entertain fans with such hits, as "Do You Want To?," "Walk Away," "Turn It On," "I'm Your Villain," "Evil and a Heathen," "This Boy," "Well, That Was Easy," and "You Could Have It So Much Better."
Following the album release, Franz Ferdinand will after that begin a North American tour in late September, one of the first few dates of which will be an appearance at the Austin City Limits festival on September 23-25.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie