"War" Conquers the Universe
The "War" has steadily made its way to conquer the box-office as it easily took in $64.5 from Friday to Sunday and an estimated of $77.6 million over the full four-day holiday weekend. With such attainment, "War of the Worlds" brought in a total amount of $113.2 million since debuting Wednesday.
After "War" we have "Batman Begins," which debuted at 2nd with $18.7 million. At 3rd was "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," with $12.7 million, while "Bewitched," took in $10.8 million was at 4th. With its total sales that reached $10.5 million, "Herbie: Fully Loaded" debuted at 5th, and soon followed by "Madagascar," which gained $7 million. "Rebound," went to 7th with $6 million, whereas "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith," was at 8th with only $5 million. The rest Top 10 were "The Longest Yard," $3.5 million and "The Land of the Dead," $3.2 million.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016