"War" Conquers the Universe
The "War" has steadily made its way to conquer the box-office as it easily took in $64.5 from Friday to Sunday and an estimated of $77.6 million over the full four-day holiday weekend. With such attainment, "War of the Worlds" brought in a total amount of $113.2 million since debuting Wednesday.
After "War" we have "Batman Begins," which debuted at 2nd with $18.7 million. At 3rd was "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," with $12.7 million, while "Bewitched," took in $10.8 million was at 4th. With its total sales that reached $10.5 million, "Herbie: Fully Loaded" debuted at 5th, and soon followed by "Madagascar," which gained $7 million. "Rebound," went to 7th with $6 million, whereas "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith," was at 8th with only $5 million. The rest Top 10 were "The Longest Yard," $3.5 million and "The Land of the Dead," $3.2 million.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri