"War" Conquers the Universe
The "War" has steadily made its way to conquer the box-office as it easily took in $64.5 from Friday to Sunday and an estimated of $77.6 million over the full four-day holiday weekend. With such attainment, "War of the Worlds" brought in a total amount of $113.2 million since debuting Wednesday.
After "War" we have "Batman Begins," which debuted at 2nd with $18.7 million. At 3rd was "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," with $12.7 million, while "Bewitched," took in $10.8 million was at 4th. With its total sales that reached $10.5 million, "Herbie: Fully Loaded" debuted at 5th, and soon followed by "Madagascar," which gained $7 million. "Rebound," went to 7th with $6 million, whereas "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith," was at 8th with only $5 million. The rest Top 10 were "The Longest Yard," $3.5 million and "The Land of the Dead," $3.2 million.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'