"War" Conquers the Universe
The "War" has steadily made its way to conquer the box-office as it easily took in $64.5 from Friday to Sunday and an estimated of $77.6 million over the full four-day holiday weekend. With such attainment, "War of the Worlds" brought in a total amount of $113.2 million since debuting Wednesday.
After "War" we have "Batman Begins," which debuted at 2nd with $18.7 million. At 3rd was "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," with $12.7 million, while "Bewitched," took in $10.8 million was at 4th. With its total sales that reached $10.5 million, "Herbie: Fully Loaded" debuted at 5th, and soon followed by "Madagascar," which gained $7 million. "Rebound," went to 7th with $6 million, whereas "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith," was at 8th with only $5 million. The rest Top 10 were "The Longest Yard," $3.5 million and "The Land of the Dead," $3.2 million.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger