"War" Conquers the Universe
The "War" has steadily made its way to conquer the box-office as it easily took in $64.5 from Friday to Sunday and an estimated of $77.6 million over the full four-day holiday weekend. With such attainment, "War of the Worlds" brought in a total amount of $113.2 million since debuting Wednesday.
After "War" we have "Batman Begins," which debuted at 2nd with $18.7 million. At 3rd was "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," with $12.7 million, while "Bewitched," took in $10.8 million was at 4th. With its total sales that reached $10.5 million, "Herbie: Fully Loaded" debuted at 5th, and soon followed by "Madagascar," which gained $7 million. "Rebound," went to 7th with $6 million, whereas "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith," was at 8th with only $5 million. The rest Top 10 were "The Longest Yard," $3.5 million and "The Land of the Dead," $3.2 million.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'