Goo Goo Dolls Bassist Keeps Busy
Robby Takac, Goo Goo Dolls bassist, is in the schools supplying donated instruments collected by his Music is Art Foundation. There, at the Albright-Knox Art Museum, he curating an exhibit and helping an HMO raise awareness of lead paint-related illnesses. Moreover, he also is brainstorming with his alma mater, Medaille College, on music-teaching ideas.
Express in words what he's done, Takac admits, "I don't consider myself any kind of, like, philanthropist, or any sort of weird, self-righteous savior of the universe or anything like that. It's just, coincidentally, I'm having the time of my life and great things are happening, so I may as well keep it rolling."
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri