Goo Goo Dolls Bassist Keeps Busy
Robby Takac, Goo Goo Dolls bassist, is in the schools supplying donated instruments collected by his Music is Art Foundation. There, at the Albright-Knox Art Museum, he curating an exhibit and helping an HMO raise awareness of lead paint-related illnesses. Moreover, he also is brainstorming with his alma mater, Medaille College, on music-teaching ideas.
Express in words what he's done, Takac admits, "I don't consider myself any kind of, like, philanthropist, or any sort of weird, self-righteous savior of the universe or anything like that. It's just, coincidentally, I'm having the time of my life and great things are happening, so I may as well keep it rolling."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says