Goo Goo Dolls Bassist Keeps Busy
Robby Takac, Goo Goo Dolls bassist, is in the schools supplying donated instruments collected by his Music is Art Foundation. There, at the Albright-Knox Art Museum, he curating an exhibit and helping an HMO raise awareness of lead paint-related illnesses. Moreover, he also is brainstorming with his alma mater, Medaille College, on music-teaching ideas.
Express in words what he's done, Takac admits, "I don't consider myself any kind of, like, philanthropist, or any sort of weird, self-righteous savior of the universe or anything like that. It's just, coincidentally, I'm having the time of my life and great things are happening, so I may as well keep it rolling."
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'