Goo Goo Dolls Bassist Keeps Busy
Robby Takac, Goo Goo Dolls bassist, is in the schools supplying donated instruments collected by his Music is Art Foundation. There, at the Albright-Knox Art Museum, he curating an exhibit and helping an HMO raise awareness of lead paint-related illnesses. Moreover, he also is brainstorming with his alma mater, Medaille College, on music-teaching ideas.
Express in words what he's done, Takac admits, "I don't consider myself any kind of, like, philanthropist, or any sort of weird, self-righteous savior of the universe or anything like that. It's just, coincidentally, I'm having the time of my life and great things are happening, so I may as well keep it rolling."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media