The "Dog" Barking Controversy
Many suspect "Alpha Dog," a movie based on the brutal murder of 15-year-old Nick Markowitz in 2000, to have endangered the outcome of a high-profile murder trial. This sounds reasonable for Jesse James Hollywood, the suspect of the case will be on trial when the movie, starring Bruce Willis and Justin Timberlake, is released later this year.
Realizing such concern, a top Hollywood defense lawyer, James Blatt, appealed to Superior Court Judge Brian Hill on June 30 to ban any more information about the case being released. Facing the fact that prosecutors, detectives and witnesses had all come forward with information for the making of the movie, Hill agreed to consider the request at next week's hearing.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift