The "Dog" Barking Controversy
Many suspect "Alpha Dog," a movie based on the brutal murder of 15-year-old Nick Markowitz in 2000, to have endangered the outcome of a high-profile murder trial. This sounds reasonable for Jesse James Hollywood, the suspect of the case will be on trial when the movie, starring Bruce Willis and Justin Timberlake, is released later this year.
Realizing such concern, a top Hollywood defense lawyer, James Blatt, appealed to Superior Court Judge Brian Hill on June 30 to ban any more information about the case being released. Facing the fact that prosecutors, detectives and witnesses had all come forward with information for the making of the movie, Hill agreed to consider the request at next week's hearing.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway