The "Dog" Barking Controversy
Many suspect "Alpha Dog," a movie based on the brutal murder of 15-year-old Nick Markowitz in 2000, to have endangered the outcome of a high-profile murder trial. This sounds reasonable for Jesse James Hollywood, the suspect of the case will be on trial when the movie, starring Bruce Willis and Justin Timberlake, is released later this year.
Realizing such concern, a top Hollywood defense lawyer, James Blatt, appealed to Superior Court Judge Brian Hill on June 30 to ban any more information about the case being released. Facing the fact that prosecutors, detectives and witnesses had all come forward with information for the making of the movie, Hill agreed to consider the request at next week's hearing.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere