The "Dog" Barking Controversy
Many suspect "Alpha Dog," a movie based on the brutal murder of 15-year-old Nick Markowitz in 2000, to have endangered the outcome of a high-profile murder trial. This sounds reasonable for Jesse James Hollywood, the suspect of the case will be on trial when the movie, starring Bruce Willis and Justin Timberlake, is released later this year.
Realizing such concern, a top Hollywood defense lawyer, James Blatt, appealed to Superior Court Judge Brian Hill on June 30 to ban any more information about the case being released. Facing the fact that prosecutors, detectives and witnesses had all come forward with information for the making of the movie, Hill agreed to consider the request at next week's hearing.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'