R&B Crooner Dies
Music world and its occupants mourn the death of R&B crooner Luther Vandross, who is claimed to have "never really recovered from" a stroke two years ago. The Grammy award winner died Friday at John F. Kennedy Medical Center in Edison, N.J., at 54 years old.
Details on the cause of the death weren't released. Vandross' publicist, Jeff O'Conner, said he received condolence calls Friday from some music stars, including Aretha Franklin, Patti LaBelle, Michael Jackson and Quincy Jones.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO