R&B Crooner Dies
Music world and its occupants mourn the death of R&B crooner Luther Vandross, who is claimed to have "never really recovered from" a stroke two years ago. The Grammy award winner died Friday at John F. Kennedy Medical Center in Edison, N.J., at 54 years old.
Details on the cause of the death weren't released. Vandross' publicist, Jeff O'Conner, said he received condolence calls Friday from some music stars, including Aretha Franklin, Patti LaBelle, Michael Jackson and Quincy Jones.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs