R&B Crooner Dies
Music world and its occupants mourn the death of R&B crooner Luther Vandross, who is claimed to have "never really recovered from" a stroke two years ago. The Grammy award winner died Friday at John F. Kennedy Medical Center in Edison, N.J., at 54 years old.
Details on the cause of the death weren't released. Vandross' publicist, Jeff O'Conner, said he received condolence calls Friday from some music stars, including Aretha Franklin, Patti LaBelle, Michael Jackson and Quincy Jones.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala