R&B Crooner Dies
Music world and its occupants mourn the death of R&B crooner Luther Vandross, who is claimed to have "never really recovered from" a stroke two years ago. The Grammy award winner died Friday at John F. Kennedy Medical Center in Edison, N.J., at 54 years old.
Details on the cause of the death weren't released. Vandross' publicist, Jeff O'Conner, said he received condolence calls Friday from some music stars, including Aretha Franklin, Patti LaBelle, Michael Jackson and Quincy Jones.
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?