Idol Bo Marries
Surprise, surprise?! American Idol runner up Bo Bice has tied the knot June 15 with longtime girlfriend Caroline Fisher in their hometown of Helena, Alabama, in a strictly confidential ceremony attended by both families. Bo's marriage has been confirmed Thursday by Roger Widynowski, publicist for his label, RCA Records. The couple exchanged vows at the New Hope Presbyterian Church and their marriage certificate was granted Thursday in Shelby County, according to a report in People magazine.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo