T.I. to Make Feature Film Debut
Rapping seems to be not the only thing T.I. can do. To prove it, the rising rapper is soon going to make his feature film debut in the Warner Bros. untitled musical comedy project, which is set in an Atlanta hip-hip roller-skating rink.
The formerly known as "Jellybeans" project, is based on material by music producer Dallas Austin and T-Boz. There T.I. will play Rashad, the head of a roller-skating team, whereas newcomer Lauren London will play New-New, an employee at the rink who is in love with him. Also been cast for the film is Evan Ross Naess, son of Motown legend Diana Ross.
More T.I. News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story