T.I. to Make Feature Film Debut
Rapping seems to be not the only thing T.I. can do. To prove it, the rising rapper is soon going to make his feature film debut in the Warner Bros. untitled musical comedy project, which is set in an Atlanta hip-hip roller-skating rink.
The formerly known as "Jellybeans" project, is based on material by music producer Dallas Austin and T-Boz. There T.I. will play Rashad, the head of a roller-skating team, whereas newcomer Lauren London will play New-New, an employee at the rink who is in love with him. Also been cast for the film is Evan Ross Naess, son of Motown legend Diana Ross.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary