T.I. to Make Feature Film Debut
Rapping seems to be not the only thing T.I. can do. To prove it, the rising rapper is soon going to make his feature film debut in the Warner Bros. untitled musical comedy project, which is set in an Atlanta hip-hip roller-skating rink.
The formerly known as "Jellybeans" project, is based on material by music producer Dallas Austin and T-Boz. There T.I. will play Rashad, the head of a roller-skating team, whereas newcomer Lauren London will play New-New, an employee at the rink who is in love with him. Also been cast for the film is Evan Ross Naess, son of Motown legend Diana Ross.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack