T.I. to Make Feature Film Debut
Rapping seems to be not the only thing T.I. can do. To prove it, the rising rapper is soon going to make his feature film debut in the Warner Bros. untitled musical comedy project, which is set in an Atlanta hip-hip roller-skating rink.
The formerly known as "Jellybeans" project, is based on material by music producer Dallas Austin and T-Boz. There T.I. will play Rashad, the head of a roller-skating team, whereas newcomer Lauren London will play New-New, an employee at the rink who is in love with him. Also been cast for the film is Evan Ross Naess, son of Motown legend Diana Ross.
More T.I. News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes