T.I. to Make Feature Film Debut
Rapping seems to be not the only thing T.I. can do. To prove it, the rising rapper is soon going to make his feature film debut in the Warner Bros. untitled musical comedy project, which is set in an Atlanta hip-hip roller-skating rink.
The formerly known as "Jellybeans" project, is based on material by music producer Dallas Austin and T-Boz. There T.I. will play Rashad, the head of a roller-skating team, whereas newcomer Lauren London will play New-New, an employee at the rink who is in love with him. Also been cast for the film is Evan Ross Naess, son of Motown legend Diana Ross.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival