"Being Bobby Brown" Premieres on Bravo Thursday
Problematic singer Bobby Brown feels it's unfair to let people say anything about him while he says nothing at all. Thus, probably wants to show public worldwide about who he really is, which seems also is his self-defense, Brown has had his "Being Bobby Brown," featuring him and wife Whitney Houston, premieres on Bravo Thursday (10 p.m. ET).
In an interview on "Dateline NBC," Brown commented "It's easy for people to just have the freedom to be able to say things about me, and me not say anything. That's the easy part. But the hard part is to show them me, because I'm scared of being myself, sometimes."
More Bobby Brown News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard