"Being Bobby Brown" Premieres on Bravo Thursday
Problematic singer Bobby Brown feels it's unfair to let people say anything about him while he says nothing at all. Thus, probably wants to show public worldwide about who he really is, which seems also is his self-defense, Brown has had his "Being Bobby Brown," featuring him and wife Whitney Houston, premieres on Bravo Thursday (10 p.m. ET).
In an interview on "Dateline NBC," Brown commented "It's easy for people to just have the freedom to be able to say things about me, and me not say anything. That's the easy part. But the hard part is to show them me, because I'm scared of being myself, sometimes."
More Bobby Brown News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie