"Being Bobby Brown" Premieres on Bravo Thursday
Problematic singer Bobby Brown feels it's unfair to let people say anything about him while he says nothing at all. Thus, probably wants to show public worldwide about who he really is, which seems also is his self-defense, Brown has had his "Being Bobby Brown," featuring him and wife Whitney Houston, premieres on Bravo Thursday (10 p.m. ET).
In an interview on "Dateline NBC," Brown commented "It's easy for people to just have the freedom to be able to say things about me, and me not say anything. That's the easy part. But the hard part is to show them me, because I'm scared of being myself, sometimes."
More Bobby Brown News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story