"Being Bobby Brown" Premieres on Bravo Thursday
Problematic singer Bobby Brown feels it's unfair to let people say anything about him while he says nothing at all. Thus, probably wants to show public worldwide about who he really is, which seems also is his self-defense, Brown has had his "Being Bobby Brown," featuring him and wife Whitney Houston, premieres on Bravo Thursday (10 p.m. ET).
In an interview on "Dateline NBC," Brown commented "It's easy for people to just have the freedom to be able to say things about me, and me not say anything. That's the easy part. But the hard part is to show them me, because I'm scared of being myself, sometimes."
More Bobby Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked