"Being Bobby Brown" Premieres on Bravo Thursday
Problematic singer Bobby Brown feels it's unfair to let people say anything about him while he says nothing at all. Thus, probably wants to show public worldwide about who he really is, which seems also is his self-defense, Brown has had his "Being Bobby Brown," featuring him and wife Whitney Houston, premieres on Bravo Thursday (10 p.m. ET).
In an interview on "Dateline NBC," Brown commented "It's easy for people to just have the freedom to be able to say things about me, and me not say anything. That's the easy part. But the hard part is to show them me, because I'm scared of being myself, sometimes."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie