Macpherson Calls it Quit
After nine years together and having two kids, Flynn (7) and Aurelius Cy (2), Aussie supermodel Elle Macpherson and fiance Arpad Busson announced their separation on Friday. Both of them claimed the split was amicable and no third party was involved.
In a further explanation, the couple said, "Whilst remaining the greatest of friends, we have decided to spend some time apart to consider our future. We have had, and in many ways continue to have, a wonderful relationship, which has produced two beautiful children. In consideration of our sons' welfare, our priority lies with our responsibilities as parents."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account