Rise and Buy "Rize" Tickets
David LaChapelle's project, "Rize," tells about a South Central, LA dance phenomenon, opens in theatres today. In details, the movie explores the evolution of two aggressive, athletic styles of dance, "Clowning" and "Krumping." By means of which "Clowning" was created by Tommy Johnson, known as the Clown, in response to the 1992's Rodney King riots. Since then the dance has developed into "Krumping."
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans