Rise and Buy "Rize" Tickets
David LaChapelle's project, "Rize," tells about a South Central, LA dance phenomenon, opens in theatres today. In details, the movie explores the evolution of two aggressive, athletic styles of dance, "Clowning" and "Krumping." By means of which "Clowning" was created by Tommy Johnson, known as the Clown, in response to the 1992's Rodney King riots. Since then the dance has developed into "Krumping."
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner