Rise and Buy "Rize" Tickets
David LaChapelle's project, "Rize," tells about a South Central, LA dance phenomenon, opens in theatres today. In details, the movie explores the evolution of two aggressive, athletic styles of dance, "Clowning" and "Krumping." By means of which "Clowning" was created by Tommy Johnson, known as the Clown, in response to the 1992's Rodney King riots. Since then the dance has developed into "Krumping."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?