Rise and Buy "Rize" Tickets
David LaChapelle's project, "Rize," tells about a South Central, LA dance phenomenon, opens in theatres today. In details, the movie explores the evolution of two aggressive, athletic styles of dance, "Clowning" and "Krumping." By means of which "Clowning" was created by Tommy Johnson, known as the Clown, in response to the 1992's Rodney King riots. Since then the dance has developed into "Krumping."
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs