Rise and Buy "Rize" Tickets
David LaChapelle's project, "Rize," tells about a South Central, LA dance phenomenon, opens in theatres today. In details, the movie explores the evolution of two aggressive, athletic styles of dance, "Clowning" and "Krumping." By means of which "Clowning" was created by Tommy Johnson, known as the Clown, in response to the 1992's Rodney King riots. Since then the dance has developed into "Krumping."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris