Smile Schiffer, You Win?!
"This decision acknowledges the trend of the courts to save parents and their children from the paparazzi," said German supermodel Claudia Schiffer's lawyer Matthias Prinz commenting his client winning over photo court battle against German magazines. The 34-years-old model got mad when paparazzi took photos of her and her young son Caspar on a London street after a car accident in May 2003, and offered them for sale to German publications.
Stemming from that incident, in July 2004, a Hamburg court ruled the magazines would violate Schiffer and husband Matthew Vaughn's young toddler, who at that time was still 5 months old. The publications appealed to the High Court and their requested was rejected June 22.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?