Smile Schiffer, You Win?!
"This decision acknowledges the trend of the courts to save parents and their children from the paparazzi," said German supermodel Claudia Schiffer's lawyer Matthias Prinz commenting his client winning over photo court battle against German magazines. The 34-years-old model got mad when paparazzi took photos of her and her young son Caspar on a London street after a car accident in May 2003, and offered them for sale to German publications.
Stemming from that incident, in July 2004, a Hamburg court ruled the magazines would violate Schiffer and husband Matthew Vaughn's young toddler, who at that time was still 5 months old. The publications appealed to the High Court and their requested was rejected June 22.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up