Smile Schiffer, You Win?!
"This decision acknowledges the trend of the courts to save parents and their children from the paparazzi," said German supermodel Claudia Schiffer's lawyer Matthias Prinz commenting his client winning over photo court battle against German magazines. The 34-years-old model got mad when paparazzi took photos of her and her young son Caspar on a London street after a car accident in May 2003, and offered them for sale to German publications.
Stemming from that incident, in July 2004, a Hamburg court ruled the magazines would violate Schiffer and husband Matthew Vaughn's young toddler, who at that time was still 5 months old. The publications appealed to the High Court and their requested was rejected June 22.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis