Smile Schiffer, You Win?!
"This decision acknowledges the trend of the courts to save parents and their children from the paparazzi," said German supermodel Claudia Schiffer's lawyer Matthias Prinz commenting his client winning over photo court battle against German magazines. The 34-years-old model got mad when paparazzi took photos of her and her young son Caspar on a London street after a car accident in May 2003, and offered them for sale to German publications.
Stemming from that incident, in July 2004, a Hamburg court ruled the magazines would violate Schiffer and husband Matthew Vaughn's young toddler, who at that time was still 5 months old. The publications appealed to the High Court and their requested was rejected June 22.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic