Smile Schiffer, You Win?!
"This decision acknowledges the trend of the courts to save parents and their children from the paparazzi," said German supermodel Claudia Schiffer's lawyer Matthias Prinz commenting his client winning over photo court battle against German magazines. The 34-years-old model got mad when paparazzi took photos of her and her young son Caspar on a London street after a car accident in May 2003, and offered them for sale to German publications.
Stemming from that incident, in July 2004, a Hamburg court ruled the magazines would violate Schiffer and husband Matthew Vaughn's young toddler, who at that time was still 5 months old. The publications appealed to the High Court and their requested was rejected June 22.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen