Paris Got Paris a Lavish Gift
Paris Latsis got Paris Hilton a lavish gift, which is the Esquire house in Beverly Hills, California, worth a $12 million. While attending a party at the Mediterranean-style home decorated by Esquire magazine and recently owned by American football player Keyshawn Johnson, Paris immediately clicked to it. Realizing the house really alluring to his fiancee, Latsis bought it for her.
More Paris Hilton News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl