Paris Got Paris a Lavish Gift
Paris Latsis got Paris Hilton a lavish gift, which is the Esquire house in Beverly Hills, California, worth a $12 million. While attending a party at the Mediterranean-style home decorated by Esquire magazine and recently owned by American football player Keyshawn Johnson, Paris immediately clicked to it. Realizing the house really alluring to his fiancee, Latsis bought it for her.
More Paris Hilton News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'