Paris Got Paris a Lavish Gift
Paris Latsis got Paris Hilton a lavish gift, which is the Esquire house in Beverly Hills, California, worth a $12 million. While attending a party at the Mediterranean-style home decorated by Esquire magazine and recently owned by American football player Keyshawn Johnson, Paris immediately clicked to it. Realizing the house really alluring to his fiancee, Latsis bought it for her.
More Paris Hilton News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'