Paris Got Paris a Lavish Gift
Paris Latsis got Paris Hilton a lavish gift, which is the Esquire house in Beverly Hills, California, worth a $12 million. While attending a party at the Mediterranean-style home decorated by Esquire magazine and recently owned by American football player Keyshawn Johnson, Paris immediately clicked to it. Realizing the house really alluring to his fiancee, Latsis bought it for her.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington