Paris Got Paris a Lavish Gift
Paris Latsis got Paris Hilton a lavish gift, which is the Esquire house in Beverly Hills, California, worth a $12 million. While attending a party at the Mediterranean-style home decorated by Esquire magazine and recently owned by American football player Keyshawn Johnson, Paris immediately clicked to it. Realizing the house really alluring to his fiancee, Latsis bought it for her.
More Paris Hilton News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo