"Hitch" Reigns the Throne
The comedy "Hitch," starring comic Will Smith, has generated more than $177 million in North American theaters earlier this year, leading the film to reign the throne of the sales and rental charts its first week in stores.
Based on VideoScan's First Alert sales chart for the week ending June 19, "Hitch" has been sold by a 4-1 margin, beating its competitor Disney's "Tarzan 2." Meanwhile, based on Home Media Retailing's rental chart for the same week ending, "Hitch" generated $10.8 million. Such reaching obviously shown the Sony release is the biggest film to hit video since Universal's comedy "Meet the Fockers," hit stores April 19.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage