"Hitch" Reigns the Throne
The comedy "Hitch," starring comic Will Smith, has generated more than $177 million in North American theaters earlier this year, leading the film to reign the throne of the sales and rental charts its first week in stores.
Based on VideoScan's First Alert sales chart for the week ending June 19, "Hitch" has been sold by a 4-1 margin, beating its competitor Disney's "Tarzan 2." Meanwhile, based on Home Media Retailing's rental chart for the same week ending, "Hitch" generated $10.8 million. Such reaching obviously shown the Sony release is the biggest film to hit video since Universal's comedy "Meet the Fockers," hit stores April 19.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie