"Hitch" Reigns the Throne
The comedy "Hitch," starring comic Will Smith, has generated more than $177 million in North American theaters earlier this year, leading the film to reign the throne of the sales and rental charts its first week in stores.
Based on VideoScan's First Alert sales chart for the week ending June 19, "Hitch" has been sold by a 4-1 margin, beating its competitor Disney's "Tarzan 2." Meanwhile, based on Home Media Retailing's rental chart for the same week ending, "Hitch" generated $10.8 million. Such reaching obviously shown the Sony release is the biggest film to hit video since Universal's comedy "Meet the Fockers," hit stores April 19.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says