"Hitch" Reigns the Throne
The comedy "Hitch," starring comic Will Smith, has generated more than $177 million in North American theaters earlier this year, leading the film to reign the throne of the sales and rental charts its first week in stores.
Based on VideoScan's First Alert sales chart for the week ending June 19, "Hitch" has been sold by a 4-1 margin, beating its competitor Disney's "Tarzan 2." Meanwhile, based on Home Media Retailing's rental chart for the same week ending, "Hitch" generated $10.8 million. Such reaching obviously shown the Sony release is the biggest film to hit video since Universal's comedy "Meet the Fockers," hit stores April 19.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show