"Hitch" Reigns the Throne
The comedy "Hitch," starring comic Will Smith, has generated more than $177 million in North American theaters earlier this year, leading the film to reign the throne of the sales and rental charts its first week in stores.
Based on VideoScan's First Alert sales chart for the week ending June 19, "Hitch" has been sold by a 4-1 margin, beating its competitor Disney's "Tarzan 2." Meanwhile, based on Home Media Retailing's rental chart for the same week ending, "Hitch" generated $10.8 million. Such reaching obviously shown the Sony release is the biggest film to hit video since Universal's comedy "Meet the Fockers," hit stores April 19.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018