Affleck & Garner Slam Wedding Reports
"Alias" actress Jennifer Garner has been reported to have visited Brandon Tucker's Briarwood Flower Shoppe in the town of Wheeling on Saturday and bought a bridal bouquet of ivory Virginia roses, Casablanca lilies as well as six bridesmaids poseys, for an alleged ceremony at the nearby Greenbrier Resort. This soon sparks rumor that she and boyfriend Ben Affleck have got married in West Virginia over the weekend.
Despite such fact, the celebrity couple has both laughed off that reports. Even more, Affleck's spokesman Ken Sunshine tells the New York Daily News, "He's totally lying. The guy got more publicity than ever in his life. Ben and Jen are not in West Virginia. They did not get married yesterday. They did not get married today."
More Ben Affleck News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake