Affleck & Garner Slam Wedding Reports
"Alias" actress Jennifer Garner has been reported to have visited Brandon Tucker's Briarwood Flower Shoppe in the town of Wheeling on Saturday and bought a bridal bouquet of ivory Virginia roses, Casablanca lilies as well as six bridesmaids poseys, for an alleged ceremony at the nearby Greenbrier Resort. This soon sparks rumor that she and boyfriend Ben Affleck have got married in West Virginia over the weekend.
Despite such fact, the celebrity couple has both laughed off that reports. Even more, Affleck's spokesman Ken Sunshine tells the New York Daily News, "He's totally lying. The guy got more publicity than ever in his life. Ben and Jen are not in West Virginia. They did not get married yesterday. They did not get married today."
More Ben Affleck News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen