Affleck & Garner Slam Wedding Reports
"Alias" actress Jennifer Garner has been reported to have visited Brandon Tucker's Briarwood Flower Shoppe in the town of Wheeling on Saturday and bought a bridal bouquet of ivory Virginia roses, Casablanca lilies as well as six bridesmaids poseys, for an alleged ceremony at the nearby Greenbrier Resort. This soon sparks rumor that she and boyfriend Ben Affleck have got married in West Virginia over the weekend.
Despite such fact, the celebrity couple has both laughed off that reports. Even more, Affleck's spokesman Ken Sunshine tells the New York Daily News, "He's totally lying. The guy got more publicity than ever in his life. Ben and Jen are not in West Virginia. They did not get married yesterday. They did not get married today."
More Ben Affleck News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny