Affleck & Garner Slam Wedding Reports
"Alias" actress Jennifer Garner has been reported to have visited Brandon Tucker's Briarwood Flower Shoppe in the town of Wheeling on Saturday and bought a bridal bouquet of ivory Virginia roses, Casablanca lilies as well as six bridesmaids poseys, for an alleged ceremony at the nearby Greenbrier Resort. This soon sparks rumor that she and boyfriend Ben Affleck have got married in West Virginia over the weekend.
Despite such fact, the celebrity couple has both laughed off that reports. Even more, Affleck's spokesman Ken Sunshine tells the New York Daily News, "He's totally lying. The guy got more publicity than ever in his life. Ben and Jen are not in West Virginia. They did not get married yesterday. They did not get married today."
More Ben Affleck News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia