Divorce Deal for Lewis Gets an OK
A Mississippi judge has on Wednesday approved the divorce settlement between Jerry Lee Lewis and his sixth wife, Kerrie Lynn McCarver Lewis. One point mentioned in the settlement is that Lewis will keep his 40-acre ranch near Nesbit in north Mississippi, where the couple lived.
Lewis and McCarver got married in 1984 and have had an 18-year-old son named Jerry Lee Lewis III. Soon as the divorce got an OK, the rocker will resume a regular concert schedule and complete work on an album set for release this fall.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3