Divorce Deal for Lewis Gets an OK
A Mississippi judge has on Wednesday approved the divorce settlement between Jerry Lee Lewis and his sixth wife, Kerrie Lynn McCarver Lewis. One point mentioned in the settlement is that Lewis will keep his 40-acre ranch near Nesbit in north Mississippi, where the couple lived.
Lewis and McCarver got married in 1984 and have had an 18-year-old son named Jerry Lee Lewis III. Soon as the divorce got an OK, the rocker will resume a regular concert schedule and complete work on an album set for release this fall.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'