Divorce Deal for Lewis Gets an OK
A Mississippi judge has on Wednesday approved the divorce settlement between Jerry Lee Lewis and his sixth wife, Kerrie Lynn McCarver Lewis. One point mentioned in the settlement is that Lewis will keep his 40-acre ranch near Nesbit in north Mississippi, where the couple lived.
Lewis and McCarver got married in 1984 and have had an 18-year-old son named Jerry Lee Lewis III. Soon as the divorce got an OK, the rocker will resume a regular concert schedule and complete work on an album set for release this fall.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch