Divorce Deal for Lewis Gets an OK
A Mississippi judge has on Wednesday approved the divorce settlement between Jerry Lee Lewis and his sixth wife, Kerrie Lynn McCarver Lewis. One point mentioned in the settlement is that Lewis will keep his 40-acre ranch near Nesbit in north Mississippi, where the couple lived.
Lewis and McCarver got married in 1984 and have had an 18-year-old son named Jerry Lee Lewis III. Soon as the divorce got an OK, the rocker will resume a regular concert schedule and complete work on an album set for release this fall.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date