Divorce Deal for Lewis Gets an OK
A Mississippi judge has on Wednesday approved the divorce settlement between Jerry Lee Lewis and his sixth wife, Kerrie Lynn McCarver Lewis. One point mentioned in the settlement is that Lewis will keep his 40-acre ranch near Nesbit in north Mississippi, where the couple lived.
Lewis and McCarver got married in 1984 and have had an 18-year-old son named Jerry Lee Lewis III. Soon as the divorce got an OK, the rocker will resume a regular concert schedule and complete work on an album set for release this fall.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame