"Batman Begins" Hot
Earned $71.1 million across the United States and Canada since opening on Wednesday, "Batman Begins" a good starting point to lead worldwide box office. Moreover, with an estimated total earning of $41.7 million from 73 international markets, led by Britain with $7.8 million and France with $3 million, both in only three days, "Batman" easily kicks last week champ's "Mr. & Mrs. Smith," to No. 2 with $27.3 million.
"Madagascar," which is DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc.'s animal cartoon, is No. 3 with $11.1 million in its fourth weekend, while Fox's "Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith" is No. 4 with $9.7 million. Comedy "The Longest Yard" rounds out the top five with $8 million and boxing drama "Cinderella Man" drops to No. 8 with a $5.2 million weekend. Apart, Universal Pictures new release "The Perfect Man" opens at No. 7 with just $5.5 million.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'