"Batman Begins" Hot
Earned $71.1 million across the United States and Canada since opening on Wednesday, "Batman Begins" a good starting point to lead worldwide box office. Moreover, with an estimated total earning of $41.7 million from 73 international markets, led by Britain with $7.8 million and France with $3 million, both in only three days, "Batman" easily kicks last week champ's "Mr. & Mrs. Smith," to No. 2 with $27.3 million.
"Madagascar," which is DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc.'s animal cartoon, is No. 3 with $11.1 million in its fourth weekend, while Fox's "Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith" is No. 4 with $9.7 million. Comedy "The Longest Yard" rounds out the top five with $8 million and boxing drama "Cinderella Man" drops to No. 8 with a $5.2 million weekend. Apart, Universal Pictures new release "The Perfect Man" opens at No. 7 with just $5.5 million.
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club