"Batman Begins" Hot
Earned $71.1 million across the United States and Canada since opening on Wednesday, "Batman Begins" a good starting point to lead worldwide box office. Moreover, with an estimated total earning of $41.7 million from 73 international markets, led by Britain with $7.8 million and France with $3 million, both in only three days, "Batman" easily kicks last week champ's "Mr. & Mrs. Smith," to No. 2 with $27.3 million.
"Madagascar," which is DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc.'s animal cartoon, is No. 3 with $11.1 million in its fourth weekend, while Fox's "Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith" is No. 4 with $9.7 million. Comedy "The Longest Yard" rounds out the top five with $8 million and boxing drama "Cinderella Man" drops to No. 8 with a $5.2 million weekend. Apart, Universal Pictures new release "The Perfect Man" opens at No. 7 with just $5.5 million.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation