"Batman Begins" Hot
Earned $71.1 million across the United States and Canada since opening on Wednesday, "Batman Begins" a good starting point to lead worldwide box office. Moreover, with an estimated total earning of $41.7 million from 73 international markets, led by Britain with $7.8 million and France with $3 million, both in only three days, "Batman" easily kicks last week champ's "Mr. & Mrs. Smith," to No. 2 with $27.3 million.
"Madagascar," which is DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc.'s animal cartoon, is No. 3 with $11.1 million in its fourth weekend, while Fox's "Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith" is No. 4 with $9.7 million. Comedy "The Longest Yard" rounds out the top five with $8 million and boxing drama "Cinderella Man" drops to No. 8 with a $5.2 million weekend. Apart, Universal Pictures new release "The Perfect Man" opens at No. 7 with just $5.5 million.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes