"Batman Begins" Hot
Earned $71.1 million across the United States and Canada since opening on Wednesday, "Batman Begins" a good starting point to lead worldwide box office. Moreover, with an estimated total earning of $41.7 million from 73 international markets, led by Britain with $7.8 million and France with $3 million, both in only three days, "Batman" easily kicks last week champ's "Mr. & Mrs. Smith," to No. 2 with $27.3 million.
"Madagascar," which is DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc.'s animal cartoon, is No. 3 with $11.1 million in its fourth weekend, while Fox's "Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith" is No. 4 with $9.7 million. Comedy "The Longest Yard" rounds out the top five with $8 million and boxing drama "Cinderella Man" drops to No. 8 with a $5.2 million weekend. Apart, Universal Pictures new release "The Perfect Man" opens at No. 7 with just $5.5 million.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months