Heartbroken Wonder's Generosity
Was heartbroken with the June 12 blaze in the city's Kensington neighborhood that killed 5 children: Summer Cooke, 5; Samantha Bowers, 4; Sabrina Dickson, 22 months; Amber Johnson, 3; and Reginald Ringgold, 1, Stevie Wonder is planning to visit those children's family besides arranging to pay their funeral expenses. Ira Tucker, the musician publicist, said "Stevie feels good about this. It's been just a heart-wrenching thing."
The first three victims mentioned are all siblings, whose mother Shannon Bowers and boyfriend Lester Cooke escaped form the fire by jumping from a second-floor window into a children's wading pool on the sidewalk. Investigators are still trying to determine the causes.
More Stevie Wonder News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung