Heartbroken Wonder's Generosity
Was heartbroken with the June 12 blaze in the city's Kensington neighborhood that killed 5 children: Summer Cooke, 5; Samantha Bowers, 4; Sabrina Dickson, 22 months; Amber Johnson, 3; and Reginald Ringgold, 1, Stevie Wonder is planning to visit those children's family besides arranging to pay their funeral expenses. Ira Tucker, the musician publicist, said "Stevie feels good about this. It's been just a heart-wrenching thing."
The first three victims mentioned are all siblings, whose mother Shannon Bowers and boyfriend Lester Cooke escaped form the fire by jumping from a second-floor window into a children's wading pool on the sidewalk. Investigators are still trying to determine the causes.
More Stevie Wonder News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones