Heartbroken Wonder's Generosity
Was heartbroken with the June 12 blaze in the city's Kensington neighborhood that killed 5 children: Summer Cooke, 5; Samantha Bowers, 4; Sabrina Dickson, 22 months; Amber Johnson, 3; and Reginald Ringgold, 1, Stevie Wonder is planning to visit those children's family besides arranging to pay their funeral expenses. Ira Tucker, the musician publicist, said "Stevie feels good about this. It's been just a heart-wrenching thing."
The first three victims mentioned are all siblings, whose mother Shannon Bowers and boyfriend Lester Cooke escaped form the fire by jumping from a second-floor window into a children's wading pool on the sidewalk. Investigators are still trying to determine the causes.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage