Latifah's Problematic Space Rent
Queen Latifah is reportedly failed to pay rent on her company Ghettoworks Inc's office space since November. It's also mentioned that the company has involved in a legal wrangle with her landlords over the 6,000 square-foot office space in Elmwood Park, New Jersey. In relation with it, a source told gossip site Pagesix.Com, "Her bill paying is the worst but the past five years of behavior has not been good. They're in litigation with her right now." The property owner David Raindorf, in contrast, refused to comment about that.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs