Latifah's Problematic Space Rent
Queen Latifah is reportedly failed to pay rent on her company Ghettoworks Inc's office space since November. It's also mentioned that the company has involved in a legal wrangle with her landlords over the 6,000 square-foot office space in Elmwood Park, New Jersey. In relation with it, a source told gossip site Pagesix.Com, "Her bill paying is the worst but the past five years of behavior has not been good. They're in litigation with her right now." The property owner David Raindorf, in contrast, refused to comment about that.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist