Latifah's Problematic Space Rent
Queen Latifah is reportedly failed to pay rent on her company Ghettoworks Inc's office space since November. It's also mentioned that the company has involved in a legal wrangle with her landlords over the 6,000 square-foot office space in Elmwood Park, New Jersey. In relation with it, a source told gossip site Pagesix.Com, "Her bill paying is the worst but the past five years of behavior has not been good. They're in litigation with her right now." The property owner David Raindorf, in contrast, refused to comment about that.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards