"Material Girl" to Do A Sequel
"Lotsa de Casha," is supposed to be Madonna's last book to be released. Yet, the star seems to part ways from retirement. She has in nowadays written a sequel about the tween girls who starred in her first book, "The English Roses," which illustrations are under way. In the book, slated for a September 2006 release, Madonna revolves the story of young girls who are jealous of a beautiful yet insecure classmate.
More Madonna News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen