Rapper Cassidy has turned himself in to authorities Friday in relation with April shooting in Philadelphia. According to police, Cassidy was alleged as one of three men who fired repeatedly into a car parked in a driveway that killed one man named Desmond Hawkins and injured two others, Daniel Irvin and Bobby Hoyle.
Further police explained that the victims were unarmed and the motive for the shooting was unclear. Based on such fact, the rapper is now facing charges of murder, aggravated and simple assault, reckless endangerment, weapons offenses and related counts.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer