Rapper Cassidy has turned himself in to authorities Friday in relation with April shooting in Philadelphia. According to police, Cassidy was alleged as one of three men who fired repeatedly into a car parked in a driveway that killed one man named Desmond Hawkins and injured two others, Daniel Irvin and Bobby Hoyle.
Further police explained that the victims were unarmed and the motive for the shooting was unclear. Based on such fact, the rapper is now facing charges of murder, aggravated and simple assault, reckless endangerment, weapons offenses and related counts.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie