Rapper Cassidy has turned himself in to authorities Friday in relation with April shooting in Philadelphia. According to police, Cassidy was alleged as one of three men who fired repeatedly into a car parked in a driveway that killed one man named Desmond Hawkins and injured two others, Daniel Irvin and Bobby Hoyle.
Further police explained that the victims were unarmed and the motive for the shooting was unclear. Based on such fact, the rapper is now facing charges of murder, aggravated and simple assault, reckless endangerment, weapons offenses and related counts.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'