Rapper Cassidy has turned himself in to authorities Friday in relation with April shooting in Philadelphia. According to police, Cassidy was alleged as one of three men who fired repeatedly into a car parked in a driveway that killed one man named Desmond Hawkins and injured two others, Daniel Irvin and Bobby Hoyle.
Further police explained that the victims were unarmed and the motive for the shooting was unclear. Based on such fact, the rapper is now facing charges of murder, aggravated and simple assault, reckless endangerment, weapons offenses and related counts.
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'