Kid Rocked by Strip Club Deejay
Kid Rock is dizzy. He has on Monday pleaded no contest to criminal assault charges for attacking 30-year-old DJ Jerry Campos and was given a suspended sentence of 11 months and 29 days. In addition to those, the musician also must complete eight hours of anger-management classes and pay $180 to replace Campos' eyeglasses, which apparently broke after he smacked him.
However, the case still moves on. On the same day Rock filed his plea, Campos filed a $575,000 civil suit against him, claiming the star's February attack caused "severe, disabling and permanent injuries" to him. Nick Stern, a spokesman for Kid Rock, didn't return a phone call Wednesday night seeking comment.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up