Kid Rocked by Strip Club Deejay
Kid Rock is dizzy. He has on Monday pleaded no contest to criminal assault charges for attacking 30-year-old DJ Jerry Campos and was given a suspended sentence of 11 months and 29 days. In addition to those, the musician also must complete eight hours of anger-management classes and pay $180 to replace Campos' eyeglasses, which apparently broke after he smacked him.
However, the case still moves on. On the same day Rock filed his plea, Campos filed a $575,000 civil suit against him, claiming the star's February attack caused "severe, disabling and permanent injuries" to him. Nick Stern, a spokesman for Kid Rock, didn't return a phone call Wednesday night seeking comment.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture