Kid Rocked by Strip Club Deejay
Kid Rock is dizzy. He has on Monday pleaded no contest to criminal assault charges for attacking 30-year-old DJ Jerry Campos and was given a suspended sentence of 11 months and 29 days. In addition to those, the musician also must complete eight hours of anger-management classes and pay $180 to replace Campos' eyeglasses, which apparently broke after he smacked him.
However, the case still moves on. On the same day Rock filed his plea, Campos filed a $575,000 civil suit against him, claiming the star's February attack caused "severe, disabling and permanent injuries" to him. Nick Stern, a spokesman for Kid Rock, didn't return a phone call Wednesday night seeking comment.
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner