Kid Rocked by Strip Club Deejay
Kid Rock is dizzy. He has on Monday pleaded no contest to criminal assault charges for attacking 30-year-old DJ Jerry Campos and was given a suspended sentence of 11 months and 29 days. In addition to those, the musician also must complete eight hours of anger-management classes and pay $180 to replace Campos' eyeglasses, which apparently broke after he smacked him.
However, the case still moves on. On the same day Rock filed his plea, Campos filed a $575,000 civil suit against him, claiming the star's February attack caused "severe, disabling and permanent injuries" to him. Nick Stern, a spokesman for Kid Rock, didn't return a phone call Wednesday night seeking comment.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video