Child's Last TV Appearances
Maybe want to make use their last moment of being together under the same name, Beyonce Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, will all perform at the ESPY Awards, planned to be host by actor Matthew Perry. Their appearance on the show, which will be taped July 13 at the Kodak Theatre and will air on the sports cable channel four days later, will be their last national TV appearances before they dissolve their group Destiny's Child in the fall. Keep on fire gals.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake