Child's Last TV Appearances
Maybe want to make use their last moment of being together under the same name, Beyonce Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, will all perform at the ESPY Awards, planned to be host by actor Matthew Perry. Their appearance on the show, which will be taped July 13 at the Kodak Theatre and will air on the sports cable channel four days later, will be their last national TV appearances before they dissolve their group Destiny's Child in the fall. Keep on fire gals.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger