Child's Last TV Appearances
Maybe want to make use their last moment of being together under the same name, Beyonce Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, will all perform at the ESPY Awards, planned to be host by actor Matthew Perry. Their appearance on the show, which will be taped July 13 at the Kodak Theatre and will air on the sports cable channel four days later, will be their last national TV appearances before they dissolve their group Destiny's Child in the fall. Keep on fire gals.
More Destiny's Child News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season