Child's Last TV Appearances
Maybe want to make use their last moment of being together under the same name, Beyonce Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, will all perform at the ESPY Awards, planned to be host by actor Matthew Perry. Their appearance on the show, which will be taped July 13 at the Kodak Theatre and will air on the sports cable channel four days later, will be their last national TV appearances before they dissolve their group Destiny's Child in the fall. Keep on fire gals.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'