Alanis Morissette's 'Jagged Little Pill' Earned Protest
Singer Alanis Morissette strikes against the selling of the acoustic version of her 1995 hit album "Jagged Little Pill" to Starbuck. She's signed an exclusive agreement to sell the version in North American Starbuck stores for six weeks beginning June 13. Unfortunately, Canadian music retailer HMV Canada, under which Morissette reportedly makes her music and career, feels upset about that. So, in protest, the music retailer has on Monday pulled all of Morissette's albums from their shelves.
More Alanis Morissette News
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion