Alanis Morissette's 'Jagged Little Pill' Earned Protest
Singer Alanis Morissette strikes against the selling of the acoustic version of her 1995 hit album "Jagged Little Pill" to Starbuck. She's signed an exclusive agreement to sell the version in North American Starbuck stores for six weeks beginning June 13. Unfortunately, Canadian music retailer HMV Canada, under which Morissette reportedly makes her music and career, feels upset about that. So, in protest, the music retailer has on Monday pulled all of Morissette's albums from their shelves.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik