Alanis Morissette's 'Jagged Little Pill' Earned Protest
Singer Alanis Morissette strikes against the selling of the acoustic version of her 1995 hit album "Jagged Little Pill" to Starbuck. She's signed an exclusive agreement to sell the version in North American Starbuck stores for six weeks beginning June 13. Unfortunately, Canadian music retailer HMV Canada, under which Morissette reportedly makes her music and career, feels upset about that. So, in protest, the music retailer has on Monday pulled all of Morissette's albums from their shelves.
More Alanis Morissette News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers