Alanis Morissette's 'Jagged Little Pill' Earned Protest
Singer Alanis Morissette strikes against the selling of the acoustic version of her 1995 hit album "Jagged Little Pill" to Starbuck. She's signed an exclusive agreement to sell the version in North American Starbuck stores for six weeks beginning June 13. Unfortunately, Canadian music retailer HMV Canada, under which Morissette reportedly makes her music and career, feels upset about that. So, in protest, the music retailer has on Monday pulled all of Morissette's albums from their shelves.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene