Alanis Morissette's 'Jagged Little Pill' Earned Protest
Singer Alanis Morissette strikes against the selling of the acoustic version of her 1995 hit album "Jagged Little Pill" to Starbuck. She's signed an exclusive agreement to sell the version in North American Starbuck stores for six weeks beginning June 13. Unfortunately, Canadian music retailer HMV Canada, under which Morissette reportedly makes her music and career, feels upset about that. So, in protest, the music retailer has on Monday pulled all of Morissette's albums from their shelves.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'