Paris "Doesn't Enjoy Going Out Anymore"
Will the world still on its axis without Paris Hilton going to every party and vice versa will the socialite retire from her glamour world while she's still life? We'll wait and see how Paris has to hold out in order to fulfill her vow, in which she says she "doesn't enjoy going out anymore" and wants to ease out of the media glare concerning her plan to start a family with new fiance Paris Latsis.
Looking back at her past life, the hotel heiress says, "I can't believe I used to love doing this. It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, 'Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?' I'm just, like, 'These people are such losers.' " Let's hope all the best for the brand new Paris.
More Paris Hilton News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'