Paris "Doesn't Enjoy Going Out Anymore"
Will the world still on its axis without Paris Hilton going to every party and vice versa will the socialite retire from her glamour world while she's still life? We'll wait and see how Paris has to hold out in order to fulfill her vow, in which she says she "doesn't enjoy going out anymore" and wants to ease out of the media glare concerning her plan to start a family with new fiance Paris Latsis.
Looking back at her past life, the hotel heiress says, "I can't believe I used to love doing this. It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, 'Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?' I'm just, like, 'These people are such losers.' " Let's hope all the best for the brand new Paris.
More Paris Hilton News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights