Paris "Doesn't Enjoy Going Out Anymore"
Will the world still on its axis without Paris Hilton going to every party and vice versa will the socialite retire from her glamour world while she's still life? We'll wait and see how Paris has to hold out in order to fulfill her vow, in which she says she "doesn't enjoy going out anymore" and wants to ease out of the media glare concerning her plan to start a family with new fiance Paris Latsis.
Looking back at her past life, the hotel heiress says, "I can't believe I used to love doing this. It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, 'Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?' I'm just, like, 'These people are such losers.' " Let's hope all the best for the brand new Paris.
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie