Paris "Doesn't Enjoy Going Out Anymore"
Will the world still on its axis without Paris Hilton going to every party and vice versa will the socialite retire from her glamour world while she's still life? We'll wait and see how Paris has to hold out in order to fulfill her vow, in which she says she "doesn't enjoy going out anymore" and wants to ease out of the media glare concerning her plan to start a family with new fiance Paris Latsis.
Looking back at her past life, the hotel heiress says, "I can't believe I used to love doing this. It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, 'Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?' I'm just, like, 'These people are such losers.' " Let's hope all the best for the brand new Paris.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover