Paris "Doesn't Enjoy Going Out Anymore"
Will the world still on its axis without Paris Hilton going to every party and vice versa will the socialite retire from her glamour world while she's still life? We'll wait and see how Paris has to hold out in order to fulfill her vow, in which she says she "doesn't enjoy going out anymore" and wants to ease out of the media glare concerning her plan to start a family with new fiance Paris Latsis.
Looking back at her past life, the hotel heiress says, "I can't believe I used to love doing this. It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, 'Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?' I'm just, like, 'These people are such losers.' " Let's hope all the best for the brand new Paris.
More Paris Hilton News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy