The Unfullfiled Destiny's
Fans and music industry will lose and mourn the departure of the chart-topping R&B act Destiny's Child as the trio decided to part ways and pursue their solo career. The music group first signaled their intentions on Saturday from the stage of a concert in Barcelona, Spain, when group member Kelly Rowland said their current "Destiny Fulfilled...And Lovin' It" tour would be their last in Europe.
Further, Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Williams and Rowland herself, confirmed their going to split up with a statement saying that despite their split they will still love and respect one another. Besides, they also thanked fans for their support and loyalty. Destiny's label, Sony Urban/Columbia Records, outed a formal announcement saying the three of them "would be retiring as Destiny's Child and moving forward to pursue personal goals and individual careers in music, theater, television and film."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'