The Unfullfiled Destiny's
Fans and music industry will lose and mourn the departure of the chart-topping R&B act Destiny's Child as the trio decided to part ways and pursue their solo career. The music group first signaled their intentions on Saturday from the stage of a concert in Barcelona, Spain, when group member Kelly Rowland said their current "Destiny Fulfilled...And Lovin' It" tour would be their last in Europe.
Further, Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Williams and Rowland herself, confirmed their going to split up with a statement saying that despite their split they will still love and respect one another. Besides, they also thanked fans for their support and loyalty. Destiny's label, Sony Urban/Columbia Records, outed a formal announcement saying the three of them "would be retiring as Destiny's Child and moving forward to pursue personal goals and individual careers in music, theater, television and film."
More Destiny's Child News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC