The Unfullfiled Destiny's
Fans and music industry will lose and mourn the departure of the chart-topping R&B act Destiny's Child as the trio decided to part ways and pursue their solo career. The music group first signaled their intentions on Saturday from the stage of a concert in Barcelona, Spain, when group member Kelly Rowland said their current "Destiny Fulfilled...And Lovin' It" tour would be their last in Europe.
Further, Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Williams and Rowland herself, confirmed their going to split up with a statement saying that despite their split they will still love and respect one another. Besides, they also thanked fans for their support and loyalty. Destiny's label, Sony Urban/Columbia Records, outed a formal announcement saying the three of them "would be retiring as Destiny's Child and moving forward to pursue personal goals and individual careers in music, theater, television and film."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris