The Unfullfiled Destiny's
Fans and music industry will lose and mourn the departure of the chart-topping R&B act Destiny's Child as the trio decided to part ways and pursue their solo career. The music group first signaled their intentions on Saturday from the stage of a concert in Barcelona, Spain, when group member Kelly Rowland said their current "Destiny Fulfilled...And Lovin' It" tour would be their last in Europe.
Further, Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Williams and Rowland herself, confirmed their going to split up with a statement saying that despite their split they will still love and respect one another. Besides, they also thanked fans for their support and loyalty. Destiny's label, Sony Urban/Columbia Records, outed a formal announcement saying the three of them "would be retiring as Destiny's Child and moving forward to pursue personal goals and individual careers in music, theater, television and film."
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos