The Unfullfiled Destiny's
Fans and music industry will lose and mourn the departure of the chart-topping R&B act Destiny's Child as the trio decided to part ways and pursue their solo career. The music group first signaled their intentions on Saturday from the stage of a concert in Barcelona, Spain, when group member Kelly Rowland said their current "Destiny Fulfilled...And Lovin' It" tour would be their last in Europe.
Further, Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Williams and Rowland herself, confirmed their going to split up with a statement saying that despite their split they will still love and respect one another. Besides, they also thanked fans for their support and loyalty. Destiny's label, Sony Urban/Columbia Records, outed a formal announcement saying the three of them "would be retiring as Destiny's Child and moving forward to pursue personal goals and individual careers in music, theater, television and film."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show