Coldplay "X & Y" Album to Enter the Record Books
The hard work the British band Coldplay has done in completing their much anticipated album "X & Y" finally is paid off. According to the data released on Sunday evening, the album has been sold as many as 450,000 copies in its first week since its Monday release, verifying it to certainly top this week's album charts.
On top of that album success to reach the top chart, with such achievement of selling, "X & Y" is set to enter the record books. HMV spokesman Gennaro Castaldo, furthermore, predicted the album would probably "sell somewhere in the region of 15 million copies, confirming Coldplay's level of superstardom." Congrats bro.
More Coldplay News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie