Coldplay "X & Y" Album to Enter the Record Books
The hard work the British band Coldplay has done in completing their much anticipated album "X & Y" finally is paid off. According to the data released on Sunday evening, the album has been sold as many as 450,000 copies in its first week since its Monday release, verifying it to certainly top this week's album charts.
On top of that album success to reach the top chart, with such achievement of selling, "X & Y" is set to enter the record books. HMV spokesman Gennaro Castaldo, furthermore, predicted the album would probably "sell somewhere in the region of 15 million copies, confirming Coldplay's level of superstardom." Congrats bro.
More Coldplay News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked