Coldplay "X & Y" Album to Enter the Record Books
The hard work the British band Coldplay has done in completing their much anticipated album "X & Y" finally is paid off. According to the data released on Sunday evening, the album has been sold as many as 450,000 copies in its first week since its Monday release, verifying it to certainly top this week's album charts.
On top of that album success to reach the top chart, with such achievement of selling, "X & Y" is set to enter the record books. HMV spokesman Gennaro Castaldo, furthermore, predicted the album would probably "sell somewhere in the region of 15 million copies, confirming Coldplay's level of superstardom." Congrats bro.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party