Culkin Pleads Guilty to Drug Possession
Wednesday, former child actor Macaulay Culkin was pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of possession of medication without a prescription and marijuana. The charges stemming from Culkin's September 17 detention after Oklahoma City police stopped his car and later found over a half-ounce of marijuana and several tablets of Xanax, a prescription medication used to treat depression and panic disorders.
Entered the appeal during a brief hearing, Culkin was given a 1-year adjourned sentence on each of the charges and assessed a total of $940 in fees.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic