Culkin Pleads Guilty to Drug Possession
Wednesday, former child actor Macaulay Culkin was pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of possession of medication without a prescription and marijuana. The charges stemming from Culkin's September 17 detention after Oklahoma City police stopped his car and later found over a half-ounce of marijuana and several tablets of Xanax, a prescription medication used to treat depression and panic disorders.
Entered the appeal during a brief hearing, Culkin was given a 1-year adjourned sentence on each of the charges and assessed a total of $940 in fees.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors