Culkin Pleads Guilty to Drug Possession
Wednesday, former child actor Macaulay Culkin was pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of possession of medication without a prescription and marijuana. The charges stemming from Culkin's September 17 detention after Oklahoma City police stopped his car and later found over a half-ounce of marijuana and several tablets of Xanax, a prescription medication used to treat depression and panic disorders.
Entered the appeal during a brief hearing, Culkin was given a 1-year adjourned sentence on each of the charges and assessed a total of $940 in fees.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour