Culkin Pleads Guilty to Drug Possession
Wednesday, former child actor Macaulay Culkin was pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of possession of medication without a prescription and marijuana. The charges stemming from Culkin's September 17 detention after Oklahoma City police stopped his car and later found over a half-ounce of marijuana and several tablets of Xanax, a prescription medication used to treat depression and panic disorders.
Entered the appeal during a brief hearing, Culkin was given a 1-year adjourned sentence on each of the charges and assessed a total of $940 in fees.
More Macaulay Culkin News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard