Culkin Pleads Guilty to Drug Possession
Wednesday, former child actor Macaulay Culkin was pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of possession of medication without a prescription and marijuana. The charges stemming from Culkin's September 17 detention after Oklahoma City police stopped his car and later found over a half-ounce of marijuana and several tablets of Xanax, a prescription medication used to treat depression and panic disorders.
Entered the appeal during a brief hearing, Culkin was given a 1-year adjourned sentence on each of the charges and assessed a total of $940 in fees.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy