"Mission: Impossible 3" Moves A-head
Through hard days of speculation due to its swelling budget, Paramount Pictures chairman and chief executive officer Brad Grey finally turned on the green light for "Mission : Impossible 3" to start filming July 18 in Italy.
The long awaited movie will be directed by J.J. Abrams, who joined the project last August, and will be produced by Tom Cruise and partner, Paula Wagner. Will feature on the flick among others Cruise and co-stars Ving Rhames, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Michelle Monaghan and Philip Seymour Hoffman. It is slated to be released on May 5, 2006.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group