The Emancipation of A Diva
Has been back with her new album, Mariah Carey proves her emancipation. After being debuted at number one in April, the singer's "Emancipation" again returns to the top of the Billboard 200 album chart, moving 172,000 copies last week. This achievement obviously strengthen the power of Carey, whose "Emancipation has been no lower than number three on the charts since its release.
On the 2nd of the Top 10 list is System of a Down's "Mezmerize," which soon followed by Audioslave's "Out of Exile" at 3rd and Toby Keith's "Honkytonk University" at 4th. "Love, Angel, Music, Baby" by Gwen Stefani seats at 5th, while Common's "Be" at 6th. The 7th to 10th in sequence is; "Stand Up" by Dave Matthews Band, 50 Cent's "The Massacre," Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway," and "Il Divo" by Il Divo.
More Mariah Carey News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics