The Emancipation of A Diva
Has been back with her new album, Mariah Carey proves her emancipation. After being debuted at number one in April, the singer's "Emancipation" again returns to the top of the Billboard 200 album chart, moving 172,000 copies last week. This achievement obviously strengthen the power of Carey, whose "Emancipation has been no lower than number three on the charts since its release.
On the 2nd of the Top 10 list is System of a Down's "Mezmerize," which soon followed by Audioslave's "Out of Exile" at 3rd and Toby Keith's "Honkytonk University" at 4th. "Love, Angel, Music, Baby" by Gwen Stefani seats at 5th, while Common's "Be" at 6th. The 7th to 10th in sequence is; "Stand Up" by Dave Matthews Band, 50 Cent's "The Massacre," Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway," and "Il Divo" by Il Divo.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance