The Emancipation of A Diva
Has been back with her new album, Mariah Carey proves her emancipation. After being debuted at number one in April, the singer's "Emancipation" again returns to the top of the Billboard 200 album chart, moving 172,000 copies last week. This achievement obviously strengthen the power of Carey, whose "Emancipation has been no lower than number three on the charts since its release.
On the 2nd of the Top 10 list is System of a Down's "Mezmerize," which soon followed by Audioslave's "Out of Exile" at 3rd and Toby Keith's "Honkytonk University" at 4th. "Love, Angel, Music, Baby" by Gwen Stefani seats at 5th, while Common's "Be" at 6th. The 7th to 10th in sequence is; "Stand Up" by Dave Matthews Band, 50 Cent's "The Massacre," Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway," and "Il Divo" by Il Divo.
More Mariah Carey News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!