The Emancipation of A Diva
Has been back with her new album, Mariah Carey proves her emancipation. After being debuted at number one in April, the singer's "Emancipation" again returns to the top of the Billboard 200 album chart, moving 172,000 copies last week. This achievement obviously strengthen the power of Carey, whose "Emancipation has been no lower than number three on the charts since its release.
On the 2nd of the Top 10 list is System of a Down's "Mezmerize," which soon followed by Audioslave's "Out of Exile" at 3rd and Toby Keith's "Honkytonk University" at 4th. "Love, Angel, Music, Baby" by Gwen Stefani seats at 5th, while Common's "Be" at 6th. The 7th to 10th in sequence is; "Stand Up" by Dave Matthews Band, 50 Cent's "The Massacre," Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway," and "Il Divo" by Il Divo.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans