The Emancipation of A Diva
Has been back with her new album, Mariah Carey proves her emancipation. After being debuted at number one in April, the singer's "Emancipation" again returns to the top of the Billboard 200 album chart, moving 172,000 copies last week. This achievement obviously strengthen the power of Carey, whose "Emancipation has been no lower than number three on the charts since its release.
On the 2nd of the Top 10 list is System of a Down's "Mezmerize," which soon followed by Audioslave's "Out of Exile" at 3rd and Toby Keith's "Honkytonk University" at 4th. "Love, Angel, Music, Baby" by Gwen Stefani seats at 5th, while Common's "Be" at 6th. The 7th to 10th in sequence is; "Stand Up" by Dave Matthews Band, 50 Cent's "The Massacre," Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway," and "Il Divo" by Il Divo.
More Mariah Carey News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie