Young Osbourne Back in Rehab
The Osbourne's daughter has revisited a drug-treatment center in Pasadena, California, nothing but because "She's slipped into some of her old problems and is not doing so well. Everyone is supporting her," an unnamed source explained.
Calls to Kelly publicist were not immediately returned, but a family representative said "Kelly is in a facility dealing with some personal issues. She'll be back in a few weeks." This time she's in another celeb-friendly facility, Las Encinas, the same place where her brother Jack got special treatment for his addictions to OxyContin, marijuana and alcohol.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters