Young Osbourne Back in Rehab
The Osbourne's daughter has revisited a drug-treatment center in Pasadena, California, nothing but because "She's slipped into some of her old problems and is not doing so well. Everyone is supporting her," an unnamed source explained.
Calls to Kelly publicist were not immediately returned, but a family representative said "Kelly is in a facility dealing with some personal issues. She'll be back in a few weeks." This time she's in another celeb-friendly facility, Las Encinas, the same place where her brother Jack got special treatment for his addictions to OxyContin, marijuana and alcohol.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'