Young Osbourne Back in Rehab
The Osbourne's daughter has revisited a drug-treatment center in Pasadena, California, nothing but because "She's slipped into some of her old problems and is not doing so well. Everyone is supporting her," an unnamed source explained.
Calls to Kelly publicist were not immediately returned, but a family representative said "Kelly is in a facility dealing with some personal issues. She'll be back in a few weeks." This time she's in another celeb-friendly facility, Las Encinas, the same place where her brother Jack got special treatment for his addictions to OxyContin, marijuana and alcohol.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video