Young Osbourne Back in Rehab
The Osbourne's daughter has revisited a drug-treatment center in Pasadena, California, nothing but because "She's slipped into some of her old problems and is not doing so well. Everyone is supporting her," an unnamed source explained.
Calls to Kelly publicist were not immediately returned, but a family representative said "Kelly is in a facility dealing with some personal issues. She'll be back in a few weeks." This time she's in another celeb-friendly facility, Las Encinas, the same place where her brother Jack got special treatment for his addictions to OxyContin, marijuana and alcohol.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?