Young Osbourne Back in Rehab
The Osbourne's daughter has revisited a drug-treatment center in Pasadena, California, nothing but because "She's slipped into some of her old problems and is not doing so well. Everyone is supporting her," an unnamed source explained.
Calls to Kelly publicist were not immediately returned, but a family representative said "Kelly is in a facility dealing with some personal issues. She'll be back in a few weeks." This time she's in another celeb-friendly facility, Las Encinas, the same place where her brother Jack got special treatment for his addictions to OxyContin, marijuana and alcohol.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI