Twins Go Separate Ways
The still growing-up twin celebs, Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate, go their separate ways, starting to gear up their solo career. As for her first time ever, Ashley Olsen starts her own career without the companion of her twin sister, posing for the July issue cover of Harper's Bazaar.
Despite their go solo, still the twins become an interesting thing to talk about in an article inside the magazine, in which both are praised for their "dumpster dressing" and "bobo" look. Commenting on the article, Ashley says "We like wearing big, oversized things and it gets photographed. New York weather allows you to layer a lot.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her