Twins Go Separate Ways
The still growing-up twin celebs, Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate, go their separate ways, starting to gear up their solo career. As for her first time ever, Ashley Olsen starts her own career without the companion of her twin sister, posing for the July issue cover of Harper's Bazaar.
Despite their go solo, still the twins become an interesting thing to talk about in an article inside the magazine, in which both are praised for their "dumpster dressing" and "bobo" look. Commenting on the article, Ashley says "We like wearing big, oversized things and it gets photographed. New York weather allows you to layer a lot.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?