Twins Go Separate Ways
The still growing-up twin celebs, Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate, go their separate ways, starting to gear up their solo career. As for her first time ever, Ashley Olsen starts her own career without the companion of her twin sister, posing for the July issue cover of Harper's Bazaar.
Despite their go solo, still the twins become an interesting thing to talk about in an article inside the magazine, in which both are praised for their "dumpster dressing" and "bobo" look. Commenting on the article, Ashley says "We like wearing big, oversized things and it gets photographed. New York weather allows you to layer a lot.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame