Twins Go Separate Ways
The still growing-up twin celebs, Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate, go their separate ways, starting to gear up their solo career. As for her first time ever, Ashley Olsen starts her own career without the companion of her twin sister, posing for the July issue cover of Harper's Bazaar.
Despite their go solo, still the twins become an interesting thing to talk about in an article inside the magazine, in which both are praised for their "dumpster dressing" and "bobo" look. Commenting on the article, Ashley says "We like wearing big, oversized things and it gets photographed. New York weather allows you to layer a lot.
More Ashley Olsen News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'