"Madagascar" Goes Wild
The cartoon has gone wild. Racking up $28.7 million in its second weekend, "Madagascar" moves from second to the top of this weekend's box office. Also moving up is "The Longest Yard," which earns an estimated $26.1 million in its second week. Both champions move their way up against their contender "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" which is taking in $26 million in its third weekend, remains the third.
This week's newcomer "Cinderella Man" is placed at fourth with only $18.6 million, while the also new comer "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" goes to fifth with $10.2 million. At 6th to 10th in a row are "Lords of Dogtown," $5.7 million; "Monster-in-Law," $5.3 million; "Crash," $3.3 million; "Kicking & Screaming," $2.1 million; and "Unleashed," $900,000.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016