"Madagascar" Goes Wild
The cartoon has gone wild. Racking up $28.7 million in its second weekend, "Madagascar" moves from second to the top of this weekend's box office. Also moving up is "The Longest Yard," which earns an estimated $26.1 million in its second week. Both champions move their way up against their contender "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" which is taking in $26 million in its third weekend, remains the third.
This week's newcomer "Cinderella Man" is placed at fourth with only $18.6 million, while the also new comer "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" goes to fifth with $10.2 million. At 6th to 10th in a row are "Lords of Dogtown," $5.7 million; "Monster-in-Law," $5.3 million; "Crash," $3.3 million; "Kicking & Screaming," $2.1 million; and "Unleashed," $900,000.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!