"Madagascar" Goes Wild
The cartoon has gone wild. Racking up $28.7 million in its second weekend, "Madagascar" moves from second to the top of this weekend's box office. Also moving up is "The Longest Yard," which earns an estimated $26.1 million in its second week. Both champions move their way up against their contender "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" which is taking in $26 million in its third weekend, remains the third.
This week's newcomer "Cinderella Man" is placed at fourth with only $18.6 million, while the also new comer "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" goes to fifth with $10.2 million. At 6th to 10th in a row are "Lords of Dogtown," $5.7 million; "Monster-in-Law," $5.3 million; "Crash," $3.3 million; "Kicking & Screaming," $2.1 million; and "Unleashed," $900,000.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards