"Madagascar" Goes Wild
The cartoon has gone wild. Racking up $28.7 million in its second weekend, "Madagascar" moves from second to the top of this weekend's box office. Also moving up is "The Longest Yard," which earns an estimated $26.1 million in its second week. Both champions move their way up against their contender "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" which is taking in $26 million in its third weekend, remains the third.
This week's newcomer "Cinderella Man" is placed at fourth with only $18.6 million, while the also new comer "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" goes to fifth with $10.2 million. At 6th to 10th in a row are "Lords of Dogtown," $5.7 million; "Monster-in-Law," $5.3 million; "Crash," $3.3 million; "Kicking & Screaming," $2.1 million; and "Unleashed," $900,000.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?