"Madagascar" Goes Wild
The cartoon has gone wild. Racking up $28.7 million in its second weekend, "Madagascar" moves from second to the top of this weekend's box office. Also moving up is "The Longest Yard," which earns an estimated $26.1 million in its second week. Both champions move their way up against their contender "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" which is taking in $26 million in its third weekend, remains the third.
This week's newcomer "Cinderella Man" is placed at fourth with only $18.6 million, while the also new comer "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" goes to fifth with $10.2 million. At 6th to 10th in a row are "Lords of Dogtown," $5.7 million; "Monster-in-Law," $5.3 million; "Crash," $3.3 million; "Kicking & Screaming," $2.1 million; and "Unleashed," $900,000.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival