The Brand New Wilco
Jeff Tweedy has already sober from his addiction to painkillers and so he's now joining back his music group Wilco. Soon then, Wilco will hit the road this summer headlining a tour through June, while hitting the main stage at summer festivals such as Bonnaroo.
Commenting on his becoming a new man and his coming back as Wilco frontman, Tweedy commented "I'm enjoying everything a lot more than I probably have most of my life. I'm more excited than I've ever felt. I don't really have any idea about where it's going. I just know that it's still going and I'm awake."
In addition to the good news, Tweedy also announcing Wilco's new lineup, which includes founding member John Stirratt (bass) and Glenn Kotche (drums), Mike Jorgensen (keyboards), Nels Cline (guitars) and Pat Sansone (keyboards, guitars).
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism