The Brand New Wilco
Jeff Tweedy has already sober from his addiction to painkillers and so he's now joining back his music group Wilco. Soon then, Wilco will hit the road this summer headlining a tour through June, while hitting the main stage at summer festivals such as Bonnaroo.
Commenting on his becoming a new man and his coming back as Wilco frontman, Tweedy commented "I'm enjoying everything a lot more than I probably have most of my life. I'm more excited than I've ever felt. I don't really have any idea about where it's going. I just know that it's still going and I'm awake."
In addition to the good news, Tweedy also announcing Wilco's new lineup, which includes founding member John Stirratt (bass) and Glenn Kotche (drums), Mike Jorgensen (keyboards), Nels Cline (guitars) and Pat Sansone (keyboards, guitars).
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction