The Brand New Wilco
Jeff Tweedy has already sober from his addiction to painkillers and so he's now joining back his music group Wilco. Soon then, Wilco will hit the road this summer headlining a tour through June, while hitting the main stage at summer festivals such as Bonnaroo.
Commenting on his becoming a new man and his coming back as Wilco frontman, Tweedy commented "I'm enjoying everything a lot more than I probably have most of my life. I'm more excited than I've ever felt. I don't really have any idea about where it's going. I just know that it's still going and I'm awake."
In addition to the good news, Tweedy also announcing Wilco's new lineup, which includes founding member John Stirratt (bass) and Glenn Kotche (drums), Mike Jorgensen (keyboards), Nels Cline (guitars) and Pat Sansone (keyboards, guitars).
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary