The Brand New Wilco
Jeff Tweedy has already sober from his addiction to painkillers and so he's now joining back his music group Wilco. Soon then, Wilco will hit the road this summer headlining a tour through June, while hitting the main stage at summer festivals such as Bonnaroo.
Commenting on his becoming a new man and his coming back as Wilco frontman, Tweedy commented "I'm enjoying everything a lot more than I probably have most of my life. I'm more excited than I've ever felt. I don't really have any idea about where it's going. I just know that it's still going and I'm awake."
In addition to the good news, Tweedy also announcing Wilco's new lineup, which includes founding member John Stirratt (bass) and Glenn Kotche (drums), Mike Jorgensen (keyboards), Nels Cline (guitars) and Pat Sansone (keyboards, guitars).
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower