The Brand New Wilco
Jeff Tweedy has already sober from his addiction to painkillers and so he's now joining back his music group Wilco. Soon then, Wilco will hit the road this summer headlining a tour through June, while hitting the main stage at summer festivals such as Bonnaroo.
Commenting on his becoming a new man and his coming back as Wilco frontman, Tweedy commented "I'm enjoying everything a lot more than I probably have most of my life. I'm more excited than I've ever felt. I don't really have any idea about where it's going. I just know that it's still going and I'm awake."
In addition to the good news, Tweedy also announcing Wilco's new lineup, which includes founding member John Stirratt (bass) and Glenn Kotche (drums), Mike Jorgensen (keyboards), Nels Cline (guitars) and Pat Sansone (keyboards, guitars).
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding