Rodman to Take Part in Wife-Carrying World Champ
Former US NBA star Dennis Rodman has been reported to take part in the 2005 Wife-Carrying World Championships held in Sonkajaervi, a small lakeside town located 500 kilometres north of the Finnish capital Helsinki, Finland, on June 1-2. Just to note, Rodman's joining the champ doesn't mean that he'll soon get married. Instead he will be allowed to borrow a "wife" since he is neither married nor engaged.
Competitors vie for the championship title will have to compete in a 250-meter (yard) steeplechase in which the "wife" rides upside down on the runner's back with her legs slung over his shoulders for maximum speed. Women, who want to join, must be at least 17 years old and weigh at least 49 kilograms (108 pounds) in order to qualify.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3