Electra Goes "Cheaper"
Carmen Electra goes "cheaper." The Hollywood actress has joined "Cheaper by the Dozen 2," a sequel to Fox's hit 2003 comedy remake. There the beauty will play as Eugene Levy's wife, who is a a former actress. Coming back to play in the sequel are Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt, who both return as heads of the Baker family.
The Adam Shankman direction and Shawn Levy production, will focus its story on the competition the Baker family has with Eugene Levy's family, which is consisting of eight children. Also joining the cast is actress Hilary Duff.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time