Electra Goes "Cheaper"
Carmen Electra goes "cheaper." The Hollywood actress has joined "Cheaper by the Dozen 2," a sequel to Fox's hit 2003 comedy remake. There the beauty will play as Eugene Levy's wife, who is a a former actress. Coming back to play in the sequel are Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt, who both return as heads of the Baker family.
The Adam Shankman direction and Shawn Levy production, will focus its story on the competition the Baker family has with Eugene Levy's family, which is consisting of eight children. Also joining the cast is actress Hilary Duff.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress