Electra Goes "Cheaper"
Carmen Electra goes "cheaper." The Hollywood actress has joined "Cheaper by the Dozen 2," a sequel to Fox's hit 2003 comedy remake. There the beauty will play as Eugene Levy's wife, who is a a former actress. Coming back to play in the sequel are Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt, who both return as heads of the Baker family.
The Adam Shankman direction and Shawn Levy production, will focus its story on the competition the Baker family has with Eugene Levy's family, which is consisting of eight children. Also joining the cast is actress Hilary Duff.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed