Electra Goes "Cheaper"
Carmen Electra goes "cheaper." The Hollywood actress has joined "Cheaper by the Dozen 2," a sequel to Fox's hit 2003 comedy remake. There the beauty will play as Eugene Levy's wife, who is a a former actress. Coming back to play in the sequel are Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt, who both return as heads of the Baker family.
The Adam Shankman direction and Shawn Levy production, will focus its story on the competition the Baker family has with Eugene Levy's family, which is consisting of eight children. Also joining the cast is actress Hilary Duff.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal