Electra Goes "Cheaper"
Carmen Electra goes "cheaper." The Hollywood actress has joined "Cheaper by the Dozen 2," a sequel to Fox's hit 2003 comedy remake. There the beauty will play as Eugene Levy's wife, who is a a former actress. Coming back to play in the sequel are Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt, who both return as heads of the Baker family.
The Adam Shankman direction and Shawn Levy production, will focus its story on the competition the Baker family has with Eugene Levy's family, which is consisting of eight children. Also joining the cast is actress Hilary Duff.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion