Thurman & Hawke Call It Quits
One more Hollywood couple ends their marriage in a divorce. This time Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke have both called it quit after they've been uncoupled for nearly two years.
Lawyers for both have, on Wednesday, appeared in a New York courtroom to tell Manhattan Supreme Court Justice, Saralee Evans, that their clients were close to amicably finalizing their divorce. The case is expected to be fully settled next month, that's the only detail about the split, nothing more.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'