Thurman & Hawke Call It Quits
One more Hollywood couple ends their marriage in a divorce. This time Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke have both called it quit after they've been uncoupled for nearly two years.
Lawyers for both have, on Wednesday, appeared in a New York courtroom to tell Manhattan Supreme Court Justice, Saralee Evans, that their clients were close to amicably finalizing their divorce. The case is expected to be fully settled next month, that's the only detail about the split, nothing more.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner