Thurman & Hawke Call It Quits
One more Hollywood couple ends their marriage in a divorce. This time Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke have both called it quit after they've been uncoupled for nearly two years.
Lawyers for both have, on Wednesday, appeared in a New York courtroom to tell Manhattan Supreme Court Justice, Saralee Evans, that their clients were close to amicably finalizing their divorce. The case is expected to be fully settled next month, that's the only detail about the split, nothing more.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge