Thurman & Hawke Call It Quits
One more Hollywood couple ends their marriage in a divorce. This time Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke have both called it quit after they've been uncoupled for nearly two years.
Lawyers for both have, on Wednesday, appeared in a New York courtroom to tell Manhattan Supreme Court Justice, Saralee Evans, that their clients were close to amicably finalizing their divorce. The case is expected to be fully settled next month, that's the only detail about the split, nothing more.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival