Thurman & Hawke Call It Quits
One more Hollywood couple ends their marriage in a divorce. This time Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke have both called it quit after they've been uncoupled for nearly two years.
Lawyers for both have, on Wednesday, appeared in a New York courtroom to tell Manhattan Supreme Court Justice, Saralee Evans, that their clients were close to amicably finalizing their divorce. The case is expected to be fully settled next month, that's the only detail about the split, nothing more.
More Uma Thurman News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory