The Feeling Lucky DeGeneres
Broken heart is painful. That's how talk show host Ellen DeGeneres may feel when she, for several times, has to get involved in unsuccessful romances with such partners as Alexandra Hedison and Anne Heche.
Yet, time has approvingly be the most effective healer. Now that she's linked to Portia De Rossi, DeGeneres openly reveals that she's the one and surely convinces they will both live together for the rest of their lives. "I just feel so lucky with everything in my life right now," she said.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album