The Feeling Lucky DeGeneres
Broken heart is painful. That's how talk show host Ellen DeGeneres may feel when she, for several times, has to get involved in unsuccessful romances with such partners as Alexandra Hedison and Anne Heche.
Yet, time has approvingly be the most effective healer. Now that she's linked to Portia De Rossi, DeGeneres openly reveals that she's the one and surely convinces they will both live together for the rest of their lives. "I just feel so lucky with everything in my life right now," she said.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'