Depp to Reprise Role
Gaining success from the 1998 hit "Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas," Johnny Depp will reprise his role as journalist Hunter S. Thompson in the movie sequel titled "The Rum Diary." Based on Thompson's very first novel, the follow-up tells his career and personal escapades in 1950s Puerto Rico, for which Depp will even act as its executive producer.
More Johnny Depp News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture