Depp to Reprise Role
Gaining success from the 1998 hit "Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas," Johnny Depp will reprise his role as journalist Hunter S. Thompson in the movie sequel titled "The Rum Diary." Based on Thompson's very first novel, the follow-up tells his career and personal escapades in 1950s Puerto Rico, for which Depp will even act as its executive producer.
More Johnny Depp News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors