Depp to Reprise Role
Gaining success from the 1998 hit "Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas," Johnny Depp will reprise his role as journalist Hunter S. Thompson in the movie sequel titled "The Rum Diary." Based on Thompson's very first novel, the follow-up tells his career and personal escapades in 1950s Puerto Rico, for which Depp will even act as its executive producer.
More Johnny Depp News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton