Depp to Reprise Role
Gaining success from the 1998 hit "Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas," Johnny Depp will reprise his role as journalist Hunter S. Thompson in the movie sequel titled "The Rum Diary." Based on Thompson's very first novel, the follow-up tells his career and personal escapades in 1950s Puerto Rico, for which Depp will even act as its executive producer.
More Johnny Depp News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle