Depp to Reprise Role
Gaining success from the 1998 hit "Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas," Johnny Depp will reprise his role as journalist Hunter S. Thompson in the movie sequel titled "The Rum Diary." Based on Thompson's very first novel, the follow-up tells his career and personal escapades in 1950s Puerto Rico, for which Depp will even act as its executive producer.
More Johnny Depp News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease