OutKast's Big Boi Heads "Purple"
Big Boi of the successful duo OutKast is readying the first release on his Purple Ribbon Entertainment label, which was originally a joint project with Andre 3000. The lucky number one to be released is rapper Killer Mike's new album, which is set to hit the market August 30 through Columbia Records.
Coming soon will be a Virgin-distributed release from white Atlanta rapper Bubba Sparxxx. Following then Sleepy Brown, Konkrete and Star.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star