OutKast's Big Boi Heads "Purple"
Big Boi of the successful duo OutKast is readying the first release on his Purple Ribbon Entertainment label, which was originally a joint project with Andre 3000. The lucky number one to be released is rapper Killer Mike's new album, which is set to hit the market August 30 through Columbia Records.
Coming soon will be a Virgin-distributed release from white Atlanta rapper Bubba Sparxxx. Following then Sleepy Brown, Konkrete and Star.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2