OutKast's Big Boi Heads "Purple"
Big Boi of the successful duo OutKast is readying the first release on his Purple Ribbon Entertainment label, which was originally a joint project with Andre 3000. The lucky number one to be released is rapper Killer Mike's new album, which is set to hit the market August 30 through Columbia Records.
Coming soon will be a Virgin-distributed release from white Atlanta rapper Bubba Sparxxx. Following then Sleepy Brown, Konkrete and Star.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season