OutKast's Big Boi Heads "Purple"
Big Boi of the successful duo OutKast is readying the first release on his Purple Ribbon Entertainment label, which was originally a joint project with Andre 3000. The lucky number one to be released is rapper Killer Mike's new album, which is set to hit the market August 30 through Columbia Records.
Coming soon will be a Virgin-distributed release from white Atlanta rapper Bubba Sparxxx. Following then Sleepy Brown, Konkrete and Star.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage