OutKast's Big Boi Heads "Purple"
Big Boi of the successful duo OutKast is readying the first release on his Purple Ribbon Entertainment label, which was originally a joint project with Andre 3000. The lucky number one to be released is rapper Killer Mike's new album, which is set to hit the market August 30 through Columbia Records.
Coming soon will be a Virgin-distributed release from white Atlanta rapper Bubba Sparxxx. Following then Sleepy Brown, Konkrete and Star.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift