Get Ready for Common Sense
Be ready to welcome "Be." Long time after his hiatus since his fourth album "Like Water for Chocolate," which spawned the Grammy Award-nominated "The Light," Common Sense is now ready to rap fans world with his new album. Entitled "Be," the album is set to be released May 24. Commenting on "Be," Common says "People might dance to it in the clubs or listen on the radio for a minute. But a lot of the hip-hop music being made doesn't stick to their souls. I wanted to create something timeless and ageless."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie