Get Ready for Common Sense
Be ready to welcome "Be." Long time after his hiatus since his fourth album "Like Water for Chocolate," which spawned the Grammy Award-nominated "The Light," Common Sense is now ready to rap fans world with his new album. Entitled "Be," the album is set to be released May 24. Commenting on "Be," Common says "People might dance to it in the clubs or listen on the radio for a minute. But a lot of the hip-hop music being made doesn't stick to their souls. I wanted to create something timeless and ageless."
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises