Get Ready for Common Sense
Be ready to welcome "Be." Long time after his hiatus since his fourth album "Like Water for Chocolate," which spawned the Grammy Award-nominated "The Light," Common Sense is now ready to rap fans world with his new album. Entitled "Be," the album is set to be released May 24. Commenting on "Be," Common says "People might dance to it in the clubs or listen on the radio for a minute. But a lot of the hip-hop music being made doesn't stick to their souls. I wanted to create something timeless and ageless."
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two