DeGeneres' Talk Show Won Its 2nd Daytime Emmy
Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres may feel proud as her easygoing project won Daytime Emmy award on Friday, marking its second straight. Merv Griffin has, at that time, received lifetime achievement award, while his 1960s creation "Jeopardy!," with a boost from Ken Jennings' 74-game winning streak, was honored as best game show for the tenth time.
Held at Radio City Music Hall and televised on CBS, the Daytime Emmys also among others honored Stockard Channing. Natalia Livingston of "General Hospital" and Greg Rikaart of "The Young and the Restless", in addition, won their first Emmys for supporting actors in a soap opera. Won Emmys for young actors were David Yago of "The Young and the Restless" and Eden Riegel of "All My Children."
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It