DeGeneres' Talk Show Won Its 2nd Daytime Emmy
Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres may feel proud as her easygoing project won Daytime Emmy award on Friday, marking its second straight. Merv Griffin has, at that time, received lifetime achievement award, while his 1960s creation "Jeopardy!," with a boost from Ken Jennings' 74-game winning streak, was honored as best game show for the tenth time.
Held at Radio City Music Hall and televised on CBS, the Daytime Emmys also among others honored Stockard Channing. Natalia Livingston of "General Hospital" and Greg Rikaart of "The Young and the Restless", in addition, won their first Emmys for supporting actors in a soap opera. Won Emmys for young actors were David Yago of "The Young and the Restless" and Eden Riegel of "All My Children."
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child