DeGeneres' Talk Show Won Its 2nd Daytime Emmy
Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres may feel proud as her easygoing project won Daytime Emmy award on Friday, marking its second straight. Merv Griffin has, at that time, received lifetime achievement award, while his 1960s creation "Jeopardy!," with a boost from Ken Jennings' 74-game winning streak, was honored as best game show for the tenth time.
Held at Radio City Music Hall and televised on CBS, the Daytime Emmys also among others honored Stockard Channing. Natalia Livingston of "General Hospital" and Greg Rikaart of "The Young and the Restless", in addition, won their first Emmys for supporting actors in a soap opera. Won Emmys for young actors were David Yago of "The Young and the Restless" and Eden Riegel of "All My Children."
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'