DeGeneres' Talk Show Won Its 2nd Daytime Emmy
Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres may feel proud as her easygoing project won Daytime Emmy award on Friday, marking its second straight. Merv Griffin has, at that time, received lifetime achievement award, while his 1960s creation "Jeopardy!," with a boost from Ken Jennings' 74-game winning streak, was honored as best game show for the tenth time.
Held at Radio City Music Hall and televised on CBS, the Daytime Emmys also among others honored Stockard Channing. Natalia Livingston of "General Hospital" and Greg Rikaart of "The Young and the Restless", in addition, won their first Emmys for supporting actors in a soap opera. Won Emmys for young actors were David Yago of "The Young and the Restless" and Eden Riegel of "All My Children."
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years