Timberlake Won't Lip-Sync
Pop singer Justin Timberlake has recently undergone a surgery in Los Angeles to remove throat nodules from his vocal cords, which will reluctantly influence his singing career. Appeared to be true, shortly after his treatment, Justin is widely reported planning to lip-sync his way through a bar mitzvah performance for $1 million. US tabloids, in a more specific details, reported the singer would be forced to mime his performance at British billionaire Philip Green's family party after the throat surgery.
This report quickly provoke Timberlake's spokesman Ken Sunshine mad. Untrue the planned lip-sync, Sunshine declared the story is rubbish. He spits, "Either their sources are lying or they don't have any sources. This is yet another example of someone lying and it keeps going."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up