Timberlake Won't Lip-Sync
Pop singer Justin Timberlake has recently undergone a surgery in Los Angeles to remove throat nodules from his vocal cords, which will reluctantly influence his singing career. Appeared to be true, shortly after his treatment, Justin is widely reported planning to lip-sync his way through a bar mitzvah performance for $1 million. US tabloids, in a more specific details, reported the singer would be forced to mime his performance at British billionaire Philip Green's family party after the throat surgery.
This report quickly provoke Timberlake's spokesman Ken Sunshine mad. Untrue the planned lip-sync, Sunshine declared the story is rubbish. He spits, "Either their sources are lying or they don't have any sources. This is yet another example of someone lying and it keeps going."
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters