Timberlake Won't Lip-Sync
Pop singer Justin Timberlake has recently undergone a surgery in Los Angeles to remove throat nodules from his vocal cords, which will reluctantly influence his singing career. Appeared to be true, shortly after his treatment, Justin is widely reported planning to lip-sync his way through a bar mitzvah performance for $1 million. US tabloids, in a more specific details, reported the singer would be forced to mime his performance at British billionaire Philip Green's family party after the throat surgery.
This report quickly provoke Timberlake's spokesman Ken Sunshine mad. Untrue the planned lip-sync, Sunshine declared the story is rubbish. He spits, "Either their sources are lying or they don't have any sources. This is yet another example of someone lying and it keeps going."
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen