Timberlake Won't Lip-Sync
Pop singer Justin Timberlake has recently undergone a surgery in Los Angeles to remove throat nodules from his vocal cords, which will reluctantly influence his singing career. Appeared to be true, shortly after his treatment, Justin is widely reported planning to lip-sync his way through a bar mitzvah performance for $1 million. US tabloids, in a more specific details, reported the singer would be forced to mime his performance at British billionaire Philip Green's family party after the throat surgery.
This report quickly provoke Timberlake's spokesman Ken Sunshine mad. Untrue the planned lip-sync, Sunshine declared the story is rubbish. He spits, "Either their sources are lying or they don't have any sources. This is yet another example of someone lying and it keeps going."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch