Timberlake Won't Lip-Sync
Pop singer Justin Timberlake has recently undergone a surgery in Los Angeles to remove throat nodules from his vocal cords, which will reluctantly influence his singing career. Appeared to be true, shortly after his treatment, Justin is widely reported planning to lip-sync his way through a bar mitzvah performance for $1 million. US tabloids, in a more specific details, reported the singer would be forced to mime his performance at British billionaire Philip Green's family party after the throat surgery.
This report quickly provoke Timberlake's spokesman Ken Sunshine mad. Untrue the planned lip-sync, Sunshine declared the story is rubbish. He spits, "Either their sources are lying or they don't have any sources. This is yet another example of someone lying and it keeps going."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri