Entertainer Chesney of the Year
He has been on the cover of many tabloids and has highly publicized over the weekend because of his sudden "marriage," now it seems like he will do the same thing for one more time. Kenny Chesney, who has just shocked the whole world concerning her marriage with Renee Zellweger, has now surprised many with his winning at ACMs.
Attended the annual by himself because his new wife Renee was busy working on a movie, Chesney took home an award on his hand, which is the Entertainer of the Year. This wining obviously makes the previous years Top New Vocalist and Top Male Vocalist winner's happiness even more complete.
More Kenny Chesney News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!